Since I know the hard earned money should not be wasted with some vadavoom stylist since I'm wearing a hijab and bouncy hair will not be a useful thing, I opt for the junior stylist - who ended up turning my hair into some giant blob of experiment - and I hated it! It's too short, that when I tied it together it looks like some rabbit's tail. My playful wave are gone, and even the so-called-repaired fringe is hideous!
When she marked my shoulder as the hair length, I think it would be okay, and I thought that shoulder length is when the hair is still able to touch the shoulder part.. But, who would've guessed that the shoulder line is extrapolated to be indeed neck length. Even the way she cropped my hair is - err - CROPPED! It feels like she's cropping the grass in the lawn. The little small saloon back in Melaka gives even better satisfaction that the so-called professional saloon. That is where I realised the delicate art of hair cutting, and I expected professional saloon to be way up to the par. Indeed, I was wrong.
* * *
Some relationship bores me. Not mine - although I know mine bores some people - but, that is why I blog.
This boring-relationship symptom does not happen to everyone. I realised that certain relationship makes me feel giddy, certain makes me laugh, some is even inspiring, and some relationship, is simply boring.
When people come to me for one of their 'boring' relationship problem, I just don't know what to say. The type of relationship that I classified as boring would be the kind that I know nothing good will come out of it (like, relationship with some married guy), that whining about the other person's attitude problem (like, if he's married, what would you expect? Honesty..?), and even the act of merajuk-merajuk, that you know no matter what you say, your friend won't listen to you, that even when she say she's listening, I know she would put aside the bitter reality, and keep the other part like "Oh, both of you will get better, there's happy ending at the end of the road. Don't worry, he'll come back to you, he can't lose you, you're great, you're pretty" kind of thing.
Quite frankly, I prefer the maki hamun part. If you're having problem, let's maki hamun the guy. That is the kind of therapy that won't bore me. At certain point, it can make them feel better indeed.
You know what makes it even boring?
The fact that most of the point she's trying to make reminded me so much of myself back then - (oh no, don't misunderstand, I have nothing to do with any married guy). I'm moving on, why must a 'boring' relationship reminded me to that jerk? It's just - annoying that you know one day she'll ended up hurt, that you have no control to stop it from happening - not until she herself decided to let go...
Please, no more boring-forbidden-secret relationship for me. I am so over it. Let's maki hamun instead.
2 comments:
oh harus maki hamun, harus harus harus.
Barulah ada rase kepuasannnn
sememangnya...
terapi terbaik untuk diri..
Post a Comment