This is nightmare.
It was during the group presentation kind of thing. Everybody needs to perform on stage. Make a good impression with the other newbies and to the top management. Our group decided to select me and Rohimah to represent the team.
We'll be performing live karaoke session.
I am very prepared. I know this is the type of song that fits my voice well.
But, unfortunately, there's some miscommunication somewhere - we're singing a totally different song. It was supposed to be a duet. But ended up Rohimah didn't know a clue how the song goes.
And I have to cover her part as well. Pitching - totally out. Singing - horrendeous. Result - diorang kata aku gila kuasa, ambil part Rohimah.
Suddenly I woke up to the sound of the cat scratching the newspaper to shit. Aku tak marah kucing tu sebab berak taik yang sangat busuk. Thank God the scratching woke me up from my sleep.
Thank God it's just a dream.
A non-performer performing on stage is nightmare.
Oh, btw, dah tiga tahun aku tak jumpa Rohimah. Rindu pulak Rohimah.
No comments:
Post a Comment