One of these days - I get tired easily...
I mean, like, stamina-ly tired, physically tired, relationship-ly tired...
Maybe it's reaching to the borderline of being fed-up over things.
Like, ada orang boleh hidup berpuluh-puluh tahun dekat ceruk yang sama, jadi siput batu dekat tempat yang sama, mengharap ada orang yang akan kick their butt supaya mereka dapat berpindah ke batu lain yang lagi cantik without any effort to even move, yet, they doesn't feel guilty for themselves and the people around them, whereas I still moved on, climbing steps by steps, ladder by ladder, pace by pace, and yet, I'm still tired - as if deep down there's something wrong somewhere yang aku tak achieve or simply something yang aku belum habis selesaikan - yang macam burden yang slows down your movement. As if, aku ada dekat point yang mana aku dah tak nak tolong orang lagi, dan aku nak jadi selfish, dan aku nak orang pula tolong aku and doesn't blame me if things go wrong...
I need that boost-moment.
Like any 'aha' moment yang boleh buat aku bergerak lagi.
And that idea of a somebody yang faham what I'm trying to say, rather than listening yet not understanding a single thing I'm trying to tell, dan admit that "i'm a good listener, so I should be with you" kind of thing - because listening is not just about listening.
You know what I want? Aku nak sorang Sherlock Holmes yang specialty-nya adalah meneroka dan menyelesaikan misteri-misteri dalam kepala otak aku, yang lengkapkan sentences yang aku tak dapat fill up, that somebody yang boleh bukakkan pintu-pintu dalam kepala otak aku supaya dapat cahaya matahari pagi yang menyihatkan - sebab at this point, I can't even find the key to the door of my brain.
Like - mesti tak faham kan?
I think I need that therapy session with Oprah Winfrey.
No comments:
Post a Comment