Finally finally finally that I FINALLY hopped at the I-City Shah Alam. I managed to persuade Eron, my ex-colleague to accompany me there and witness the so-called-attraction spot not to be missed.
Being at I-City is like getting lost in a high degree hue and saturation city. It feels like you're in some kind of plasma television show, where at any seconds, animated character of Loony Tunes like Bugs Bunny and Tweety Bird might appear somewhere behind the electrically-lighted bushes.
I know, my low light photography still need a lot to be improved. But who cares, when you're in the hue and saturation mode, every picture taken looks damn unrealistic.
That's the partner in crime, showing of his devil-ish act.
I-City is a place where you'll never feel awkward cam-whoring with all kind of poses, because quite frankly, everybody's doing the same thing as you are.
Also, it is a place where people like me will wonder just how much the state's government are paying for the electricity bill, and whether this excessive use of tree-like lights and unicorn-structured piece and bear-like neons contributed to the greenhouse effect.
Got back home around 2.00 am. Emak was worried, calling me twice asking me when I'm going to be back. But, she's not as strict as back then - I guess she got the idea how stranded I felt being at home almost every weekdays. Also, handling the usuals of Azmul's disapproval of me going out with another male species apart from him.
Upon arriving home, I'm having difficulty to sleep because it was way past my sleeping hour normalities. I ended up tossing and turning and tungging-ing on my bed - with no avail of sleeping. Finally, I decided that I should make full use of the 'insomniac' hour by revising for the Advanced Manufacturing test. Yes, people. At the hour where I should be at the study table, I choose to be at I-City instead.
Dan alhamdulillah, test masih boleh dijawab dengan moderately cemerlang for someone who only sleeps 2 hours at the brink of the test day. That's the beauty of early revisions, people. And yeah, another test coming up next week, and I still don't feel the knack of being a nerd again~
Jom karok pulak?













2 comments:
aha, yeah, somtimes amidst the spectacular fun things, u can't help thinking how much does it cost. It's called being a malay woman. ahahaha
a stingy malay woman.. haha!
Post a Comment