Bikin hati bengkak betul layan group mate.
Foreigner.
Macam tak faham bahasa.
Dan perasan bagus.
Dia email his part of task, "Hi M, the following is my part for the assignment. Sorry for the lateness."
Aku tak kisah the so-called-'lateness'. Tapi aku kisah kalau kau submit answer scheme yang bulat-bulat dari dalam buku, tapi tak tally dengan soalan yang diberi sebab itu menunjukkan betapa short-mindednya student zaman sekarang.
So, aku balas, "Salam H. Sorry to bug you, but you didn't complete part (d) and (e)."
Dia balas, "Hi M. I know that. Just left it blank. I don't think Dr. N gonna look to it as detail."
Hah... H here is famous for his arrogance and cockiness in the class. Ask anyone, they'll give you the same remark. Like the statement "I know that" as if he knows everything, and it is often being said in the class, even to the lecturer. Or re-stating the lecturer's remark like "Actually, it goes like this..." when it's the same point as the lecturer is telling -- in a restructured sentence.
Kau ingat lecturer bodoh bangang ke? I mean, he remembers my project, he remembers who didn't present, he remembers things you think he ignores- so in my opinion, there's no such thing as toying him around thinking that he's stupid, because so far, he's the one with the doctorate qualifications, and not you.
And you're here to learn, not to take the easy way out.
Fine... fine...
No way I'm going to leave it blank. I am part of the group. I can't jeopardize the group's reputation when everybody is striving to make it work. So, I'll do the part that you're so freaking lazy to do. And definitely it's going to have my name imprinted on the work done. It's a fair game. And everybody wins.
P/S : yang kelakarnya, the only group going frenzy over this answer scheme adalah the foreigners group. As if answer scheme yang sepatutnya jadi guideline saja adalah lubuk makanan penuh chocolate Willy Wonka dan kau baham tak ragu-ragu dan kau terlupa Willy Wonka itu is one tricky fellow, and you only realise it when you turn blue after eating the chocolate. Yeah, metaphorically speaking.
No comments:
Post a Comment