Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Untuk kawan-kawan
"Yang burung dua ekor tu, umpama saya dengan awak ke?"
"Ibarat kita ni dua ekor burung yang terperangkap?"
"Tapi saya ada sekor burung aje."
Bummer...
Kalau dasar otak blue tu, memang blue jugak.
I went to Mid Valley last week with Shai (enjoying the so-called office hour loitering at shopping malls) and found this sticker wallpaper thing and only manage to complete the sticking process only yesterday. With all the projects and reports and assignments, fun activities like this has to be put aside whether I like it or not.
This new thing in my room elevates the ummpphh factor in this tiny comfort zone of mine. I love it! My mom no longer blabber me about changing everything in this room. It's the only place where I can spur all my interest and crazy projects. The only room with different colour apart from white. The only room with sleeping light that consists of red / orange / pink reflection. And now, the only room with 2 birds in a cage hung on a tree.
But to think about it, if you look at it carefully, it can also be two birds standing OUTSIDE the cage, looking at where they used to be. Something like the half-full-half-empty-glass theory.
Anywayyyyy... recently I received a - shocking - news about an old friend of mine. When Mastiqah sent an urgent message in facebook, I thought something bad happened to our friend, Habsah. Habsah and Mastiqah was my best-buddy at high school, and they're among the reason how I can stand being at an all-boasting-people of Subang Jaya highschool-ers, although I'm the only one in the science stream clad when they're in the account class. Well, something bad has happened, indeed.
I thought Habsah was met with an accident. Oh, how wrong was I. It's even worse than that. You know the thing that Malay believes so much, the djinn, the 'terkena' thing - heck, I don't even know the term to be put in here. It's like a spell, a jampi, a curse, something like that.
The family didn't even know if somebody actually did that to her, or that 'thing' accidentally got attached to her. But, whatever it is, it is so sad to see how true it actually is, and seeing it happen to your very good friend, and how a vibrant and cheerful person changes so much and looks so different -- it is so heartbreaking. She got to quit her job, she couldn't even manage herself, she needs constant morale and support and reminders of old friends because she can't even remember who she really is. So so so sad.
I think the last time I went out with her was like last year, maybe a month before I moved back here. Nothing seems to change, she's the same kind hearted and cheerful person as far as I remembered. And I think I contacted her a few months back, but I didn't receive any reply. So, I thought she's too preoccupied with her work and stuff. And when Mastiqah told me that it all started since December last year, suddenly everything make sense. She never left my messages unreplied. Even if she changes her number, she would've told me.
And when this thing happens right under your nose, it's just so -- undescribable.
It makes you wonder, how many times have you actually spent time with your friend, living life to the fullest, having fun together, things that you wished you would've said, things that you would've done - before it's just too late to turn back?
I hope she gets well soon. Insya Allah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
u mean santau?
may the one who befell them on her rot in hell.
Ahhh! That's the one...
Things like that often slipped from my mind...
I hope she get well soon. In this age, masih nak santau2 orang..
Btw, how much is the price of your wallpaper bird? Wanted to buy here, but if it's cheaper in M'sia, beli kat sana je la.
itulah pasal. dalam zaman modern ni, masih ada yang berpegang dekat perkara khurafat tu.
oh, that wallpaper ranges from RM27-76, depends dekat corak + saiz yg dipilih. Kalau mcm design yang aku beli tu is RM45. Cari dekat Mid Valley, kedai stall mcm dkt tengah2 tu, tak ingat level brape, rasanya dkt dgn metrojaya tmpt 'house deco' area. Memang rambang mata dibuatnya.. dia ada website : www.irkoreadeco.com
waaah, promote habis..haha!!!
Wall sticker tu boleh dicabut & dipasang balik tak?
(in case aku nak pindah nanti, x nak aku sedekah kat tuan rumah *kedekut*:p)
HEHE..
dia mcm sticker la...awal2 kalo cabut, takde masalah (kalo tersalah tampal ke apa...
tapi bila dh lama, glue dia pun mcm dh bond dgn dinding tu, so kalo ko cabut nanti, either serpihan cat tu melekat dkt stiker tu, or masa cabut tu dia jadi mcm bergulung2, or lepas ko cabut, dia dah tak sticky sangat...
agaknyalah..
donate je sama itu tuan rumah..mintak refund sbb dh cantikkan rumah dia..haha!!
Post a Comment