My boss is so-selamba. Last time she used my G2-1.0 pilot pen to sign the reimbursement document, and realised that it is such a great pen for signing that she wanted to use it for the conference that she's attending. She's the big boss after all, of course I'd say OK although it's one of my favourite pen. And it is definitely a big question mark that a professor do not own one of those extremely overpriced Parker pen for signing purpose. Even my dad have at least one in his office.
And she still haven't returned it to me until now.
And I already bought a new one since there's a slim chance that she'll return it to me.
Today, while asking if I have a liquid paper (which she used a different term that I can't recall up to this moment. It's not 'blanco', it's something that sounded way out of my vocab range), she took the packet of 'asam' I left on the table and ate to the last piece of it while blanco-ing her document. Being 'the boss', I don't really have the guts to go "Hey, that's my asam" onto her. After all, I admit that I occasionally went back home earlier than the required 9 hours, and yes, she's the supervisor of my immediate boss who paid my salary with the grant fundings, and so I hope that'll pay for the lost hours (perbandingan apakahhh...??)
The 'so-selamba' part comes in because she have this very serious-shit face that you don't think joking around with her is such a good idea. But she's very nice, but nice not in the sense of making jokes and stuff. I mean, hello, professors, they're serious people who no longer think making jokes is the way to connect with people.
But eating my 'asam' to the last piece is funny in its own way.
On another note, Mr A has finally landed a very good job, and I'm so so so so so proud of him. Words can't describe how happy I am for his so-called-achievement. It is definitely worth the wait, and only God knows the difficulties he have to endure before landing on that job. I just hope that he stays this time. And I really hope that happiness and blessings comes his way.
CONGRATULATIONS, awak!!!
And damn, you look so good in that uniform!
Man... I have this obsession with guys in uniform. Especially the white coloured one. Really turned me on :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment