Wednesday, August 25, 2010

groggy

I took my nap at 4am last night right after completing the lab report.  Bahana menjadi so-called-group leader, benda macam tu lah terpaksa dihadapi.  Fine tuning a lab report is like fine tuning a car engine.  You can't simply slot it in between one another or the car won't even start - and most of the time, you are the one that have to repair and upgrade here and there.

So, I didn't manage to join the family for sahur - not like I'm fasting anyway -- and I'm so bloody tired upon waking up at 6am.  Had a very groggy drive to the office.  I thought I can handle the day since I started up working with something more physical just to keep me awake.  By 10am, I feel like a zombie. The zombified feeling intensify when working on the manuscript the boss gave.  Waiting for noon to arrive is a nightmare.  I had different kind of short dream for every milisecond I closed my eyes.  Nothing seems to make sense.

And when you're groggy, you would do just about anything to keep you awake.

Seperti main laptop camera.

Even having trouble trying to click the mouse button.

Kantoi - tiba-tiba Mr Boss muncul dari belakang.  OK, segar.

Formatting the manuscript.  Mengantuk balik. 

At noon, had a not-so-fullfilling two unintentional hours of nap in the surau.  Aku repeat -- UNINTENTIONAL.  I only planned for a short 30 minutes break -- initially.

Got back to my workstation, found a pack of kuih-muih I ordered from Ah Ting  (gila kau nak pergi kafe beli kuih waktu bulan puasa ni..) and had this previewed on the laptop.


Awww...cute...  Although he got the name spelling wrong, but nevermind.  Tall, friendly, cute, and have that sexy suara dari perut kind of thing -- everything is OK.  So what if you have a partner who treated you like a jerk when you have blokes like Adrian Wong doing their internship at the office, eyh :-D

While formatting the manuscript with a filled stomach, Ah Ting said that I look awfully weird.  I told her, I'm stressed working on the manuscript while laughing.  And she said I looked so pale and asked if I'm having any intense pain.  

Ok, terkejut.  Do I look THAT bad?  

And then I remembered -- I had a very severe teeth-gum-cheek problem (tak habis-habis masalah gigi aku ni).  Have to deal with the irritating pain for almost 3-4 days already that I'm getting used to the feeling.  Maybe if the problem persist, I have to extract another wisdom teeth.

And oh -- it's already 4 oclock now.  No time to waste.  Gotta go! 

No comments: