Just bought a few set of tudung - although not necessarily for raya.
Did some shopping with the other half -- and he choose a similar tone of baju melayu as mine -- yeah, aku tau itu sangat corny -- but then, interestingly it kinda made me feel good...
Had a few brooches to match with the baju raya, as chosen by the other half.
No new shoes this time - just the same old antique red coloured pair.
Only one new baju raya - but I still feel good because I just adore its simplicity and elegance - and price..
Bought daun kelapa for the ketupat thingy.
Was cleaning up the mess of the room - all ready for celebration while SMSing with the other half who is also doing his part of cleaning way up there.
And when another beeping sound coming from the phone indicating one incoming message, you would've expected it to be a response from the other half -- and in turn it is from an unidentifiable number -- who turns out belonging to the person who have been the core of your self-destruction mode back then. I deleted his number, that's why it is unidentifiable in my system -- until now.
How would you've reacted?
...laughing...jubilation....salam eid...maaf zahir batin..bladiblabla....xxxxHe is definitely not one of those intelligent type who would've thought of using words like 'jubilation' in an SMS wishes. Obviously it's just another forwarded message obtained from some card-what-so-ever to be disseminated among the people included in his phone book.
And why am I even in his phone book list? What does he expect for people (like me) to react to those copy-pasted wishes? Laughing for the Eid wishes? No, I don't think I'm laughing now. Happy to still be listed in his phone book? No, irrate maybe. Emotional? Definitely not to the extent of killing him.
Whatever it is, why does he have to revive all those deeply buried memories of him with a simple and stupid copy pasted Eid wishes?
In the middle of Ramadhan, I decided to forgive all the people who I feel have damaged me in a way felt by me in the hope that other people who felt that I have damaged them in a way felt by them would've forgave me. But then -- forgiving is never easy when it comes to certain people. In a way that I can forgive them as long as they keep away from keeping in touch with me. As I mentioned earlier -- it only implies to certain people..
And that person -- is definitely 'that-certain-people'.
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN?
Easier typed than done...
Easier typed than done, Johnny...
No comments:
Post a Comment