In the middle of reading in between numbers and letters of the statistical class, while subsequently highlighting journal article from industrial crop, a thought hit me -- right at this moment, at this second, apa agaknya Paris Hilton tengah buat?
Ok lah, thought yang sangat damning,
I thought I can breath and lay back within this week after the settlement of out ergo project pesentation -- oh, how wrong was I. A proposal to be submitted, another presentation to be prepared, assignments to be completed -- and embracing the final week of this research assisting work.
The coming presentation is on the subject that everyone feared of -- mainly due to the stringent standard set by the lecturer. When a mate inquired about the paper i'm presenting, he said -- oh, general je ye? I punya lain, susah sangat, the process is very complex -- and my reply was "ha'ah, mine is very general. Simple application."
It's fine if he implies that my proposed title is too simple -- too general -- too un-engineering -- but I don't have to put a bombastic title reactor-nuclear kind of thing and pretend that I knew everything when in fact I have no fuckin' idea about it. Bottom line is, at least I'm doing something that I know of. A topic that i'm involved with in the first industrial job. A topic i'm very passionate about.
Ah well -- the understanding is important. The application is even more crucial. How general or how easy or how-un-engineering it seem, we'll just leave that to the assessor to comment, ait?
Apa agaknya Paris Hilton buat if she were to be in my shoe? Just leave the dirty works to her balacis I guess~ What an easy life as an heiress -- no paper to publish, no presentation to worry about, news will constantly be written about you instead.. :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment