Tuesday, October 5, 2010

throughout hibernation

Was on hibernation for almost 2 weeks now.  Is still undergoing hibernation for the reason that known to only a  few.  Postings of entry is purely for the purpose of getting the message across.  I don't really mind sharing my intimate details with strangers who happen to find my rantings worth to be read about.  I don't even mind letting good friends came across this particular spot and just be done with the updates.  But I do mind when it comes to certain people who used to label my blog so negatively and yet keep on finding ways to penetrate into my life when I don't give a damn of what's going on with theirs.  Kau tau maksud penyibuk?  I am not keen on sharing my happy and depressed momento with people whom I have put out of my cluster of trustees.  Nak follow up sampai hari-hari - oh, puhlese.  Bukan masuk dalam evaluation exam pun~

On another note, been very busy and productive.  Happy with the progress indeed.  Caffeine is something normal nowadays.  It's interesting when at one phase, life is full of negative people, and on another phase, it's just full of amazing people.  I'm on the latter phase, I think.  Let the picture speaks for itself-lah.

Venue : Indian Restaurant, somewhere in town.
If not for Alex, Summer and Carol, I wouldn't have dared to try an Indian cooked dishes (bukan mamak ok, itu dah jadi suatu yang common).  The ambiance was interesting and the food was nice.  The varying dishes made you had the difficulty to choose even one dish.

Venue : Chiro's place
Was doing the lollipop thingy for Lyn's nephew cukur jambul event.  I had a test the following day -- and didn't revise ANYthing!  Lollipop is so much more interesting than revising a Quality and Reliability subject.  Amazingly, managed to find the related formulas and applied it for the problem given.

Venue : Lyn's place
Lollipop mendapat sambutan hangat from the kids.  Had a long evening chat with Lyn, Mun and Chan.  Realised that it's been a while since I last blabber THAT much :-D

Venue: Writing an award winning proposal workshop, Eastin.
Met my boss there.  Luckily was not assigned in his group.  Instead, was assigned to an 'orange' team who in turn become the best group of the day.  Built a strong structural base during the ice-breaking session.  Our structure still stand to the end of the day.  Amazing team!  And oh, the toilet is soooo beautiful!

Venue : Just everywhere
Manage to save up few bucks on lunch throughout the week since going off to endless jamuan and kenduri hari raya.  What a fulfilling week.  

"Happy macam makan cotton candy"~ 

No comments: