Tuesday, November 30, 2010

beary bear like

This would be one of the most unproductive day in my life after weeks filled with shennanigans and sleep deficient.  Yesterday, got back home a lil' bit early than the usual hours, around 10 pm, and fell asleep almost immediately after 5 minutes of putting my head of the couch.  Heck, I even dozed off repeatedly while Mr. B driving for one of our post-stressful hours.  I guess, my ideal post-stressful activity would be just to have a nice good nap at home~

Woke up around 7.30 -- yeah,missed the morning prayer, and decided that another few minutes of nap won't be  of any harm -- and finally woke up around 10.30 am.  Went downstairs, watched some cartoon with the kids, ate some leftover pizza, and goes back upstairs for the noon prayer, had a late lunch, and fell back to sleep again until the evening prayer, that's about 6.30 pm.  Isy, gila betul.   Down the drain with the morning jog plan and some leftover report that need to be completed.

Amazingly, last few days with the group discussion, I would be the most alive and energetic throughout our discussion until the late hours at night that they would marvel at how I did it.  I guess, the FIRST jog I did throughout the year last Friday is finally being put to good use.  Dan mungkin juga the Pati Ayam's effect last few months~~ whatever it is, aku pun pelik myself -- if only I have same energy while working~~

Dari pukul 10 tadi dah duduk depan laptop, trying to orient myself back to work mode -- but to no avail.  I think, my mental state is just not ready to go back through the shennanigans all over again.  I mean, last few weeks, my main drink would be a caffeine based drink.  You'll either find me hooked at my workstation, or sleeping on the floor instead of bed since the bed is filled up with piling notes -- and as of now, tiga biji jerawat merah succefully find its place on my face.  One, at the left cheek, another at the right cheek, and one at the chin.  Perfect...  Just perfect.

And then yesterday, Mr B asked, "tak pakai mekap ke harini?", to which I replied, "pakai bedak, memang hari-hari pun macam ni apa. why?", and he said "entah.  nampak lain. macam natural semacam."  and I assumed he came with that thought since I have not met him for the past -- four days, i think.  Then, we went to one of the surau at Cyberjaya and while adjusting my shawl, I came to the realisation that I indeed looked frail based on my mirrored reflection.  I mean, I still look the way I am, the same nose, the same the same eyes, the same freckles, yet, there's something on my face that looked drained and tired.

I should jog.  I mean, I really really should just jog -- tomorrow.  Yeah, tomorrow.  Need to drain all this toxic in the body -- heck, I even bough a new pair of jogging shoes just to motivate myself to get my butt of from the bed.  We'll see tomorrow.  Sure one lah!

Dan oh ya, buat julung-julung kali, will be joining my sis for urut-tradisional session.  We'll see if things gets better after tomorrow.  Haha!


No comments: