For the kids, tapi the aunt yang makan.
This one is good! Really good!
and the look of amusement --
Hadiah tahun ini adalah berupa wang tunai yang boleh diguna untuk apa-apa aja. It get's more practical as the years went by.
Since my birthday fell on the brink of christmas, my present is often obtained from christmas sales or anything associated with christmas. Macam, anak patung warna putih salji, or anak patung telinga merah ada corak santa claus main snowslide, or patung bentuk rusa.
Itu masa kecik lah.
Sekarang semua anak patung dah diperturunkan kepada anak saudara or charity houses.
Bila dah mula masuk highschool, birthday present comes in the form of stationaries, books, note books, dan yang paling buat aku rasa nak menangis is a scientific calculator masa aku Form 4. Waktu sekolah menengah dulu-dulu mana boleh pakai kalkulator saintifik -- bukan macam budak zaman sekarang, 5 x 5 pun nak picit kalkulator.
I never realised then that it would be the most useful thing as of today -- sustainable giler. Sampai sekarang, kalkulator tu yang aku pakai nak buat statistical calculations~
As of 2010, I am officially 17...eh, 16... eh.... oh, twenty seven years old (tak sanggup nak letak nombor :P). Facebook definitely boost the so-called-popularity of the day. Tengah-tengah tahun terfikir, sapa je lah umat yang nak wish birthday dekat orang tua ni. Dengan facebook, bukan masalah lagi (^_^). Really appreciate all wishes that came from friends alike.
I LIKE!
dan persoalan utama yang menjadi favourite audience-audience pada umur dua puluh tujuh tahun adalah kahwin and/or jodoh and/or ehem ehem. How can I tell them I am not ready for settling down yet. Single life with family is enough to make me blissfully happy. Occasionally je lah mata gatal merayap pada lelaki lain. But then, nothing severe that makes me want to be married then and there since I can basically do anything I like with being single, I can afford things that I desire with being single, lest -- marriage is not really any issue to me -- except for Mr B lah. But, that's another story.
I did mention to somebody, by which I forgot who, maybe Summer kot -- that based from my mere observation, those who got married at an early age are those that matures above their age. Meaning to say, dalam satu kumpulan kawan-kawan kau tu, akan ada one or two yang portray very mature akak-akak-ly kind of attitude, gadis sopan-sopan manis-manis ayu-ayu. Those are the people that'll be married at the earlier phase. I have neither those characteristics -- so I am in the latter group.
That somebody kata I'm being ridiculous. But when I lay out all the working-example of these maturely-akak-akak kind of people, she had to agree with my opinion.
You see -- I still live in a cotton-candy world, I like sweet, cartoons, reality shows, baking but not cooking, laundry is the least that I like -- so, I don't think I'm ready to move on to the other phase where I have to do somebody else's laundries, if you know what I mean.
Aku cakap dengan mak "God! twenty seven? I don't feel twenty seven. I feel sixteen!"
Mak laughed. And it rings truth. Becoming sixteen all year round, in a better and blossomed version.
Happy days, y'all.



No comments:
Post a Comment