I am going malade (crazy) these past few days with the French lesson that I kind of dragged B to join in the craziness with me and those French recordings I kept in my phone. B is like so amazing - comme il est intelligent in the sense that he is able to kind of pronounce the words upon hearing the recording for only like -- 2 times -- while driving. I never thought he was actually listening. So, we're like playing around with the word non! ne touche pas!! ne touche pas!! to one another -- which makes the learning process really fun.
So -- s'il vout plait -- you kinda have to bear with me with the following entries until this french fever subsided. French language sounded so sexy with the broken 'R' and I am trรจs looking forward to finally do the sing-along with Carla Bruni's piece.
Till then... adios. Yeah, I know. comme I am one boring being. Haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment