Kalau ikutkan secara general, tahun 2010 merupakan tahun yang paling tenang untuk aku after all those weird drama and series of malfunctions. I moved on -- in the sense of elevating the career phase, mingling in a new environment, met with new people and new faces and bonded with new friendship, and yes, move on to a new writing space. Walaupun a new writing space may not seem that significant anymore bila the cursed IP address still searched for my name here -- but I don't really care anymore. I cease to care. Nak buat bahan ke, nak tambah caci maki ke, I just don't care anymore. It's old issue, and should be left that way.
Writing style pun sikit sebanyak dah berubah. I hopped by my first ever blog dulu -- and daymmm -- I was drop dead blunt, almost about everything. Hari-hari ada specific topic to talk about. Something about my writing that made me just want to keep it to myself, and the only space that I did not delete for my own personal reading.
As of now -- I am a mundane old woman :-D in the body of of an 18 years old :-P. I learned the hard way of not becoming too 'vocal' even if it's in your own space. There are boundaries of feelings and emotions that I have to respect.
I tried to tone down with tiny complaints and petty issues. Aku ramble about things that is unsensational. The whole year is filled by academic talk, and some emotional slots here and there. And the very refreshing part time job. Alhamdulillah, rezeki mencukupi. Makan, pakai, baju, undies -- semua terjaga.
It's very refreshing to create a new circle of friends. Setakat hilang seketul dua, berpuluh-puluh Tuhan bagi yang baru -- brand new, with the better version.
Walaupun in the first place a bit frustrated sebab tak dapat fly early last year walaupun dah ada dua offer dalam tangan, but it's a bless. Relationships are mended, family are bonded. I can spend time with the loved ones -- the little ones -- something that I will definitely miss in 7 months time.
As of this year, aku ada approximately 7 months to really cherish my time being here. After that, it's all serious stuff and serious people (Gosh!!). Ada rezeki, insya Allah dapat pergi conference serata dunia. Ada rezeki lebih, insya Allah dapat beli rumah sendiri dengan laman ala Bali dengan jakuzi dalam bilik air. Mungkin satu hari, aku boleh buat dish ala Chef Gordon Ramsay guna daging Wellington untuk bakal laki aku and all those serious sexy sounded dishes (yer, aku suka gila cerita Masterchef).
Buat masa ni, have fun, be fun, and take one step at a time.
Dan sembahyang jangan tinggal weyh :-P
Happy New Year, and may the following days be a blast to all of you too.
Meanwhile, enjoy this, my nephew talking about whatever it is that I still can't figure out to this day.
No comments:
Post a Comment