I feel queasy. Like -- seriously. Don't feel good about this at all. This disturbing feeling that I think something is not right somewhere. The type of feeling that makes you go -- is this the right thing to do, or should I change it, or should I back off and choose another path instead? I'm in a middle of a crossroad.
Seriously -- where's all my confidence dude. I used to be so sure about this project in the first place. But it gradually reduces as new problem arises -- especially related to money allocations -- and with that, I've been amending my experimental design -- and still doing it to this day. Getting to fucked up with the thing. Too many constrains, that the final sample that I intended to use is not as initially planned. Macam the impact of the study too decreases as the experimental design changes. I'm starting to have second thoughts of everything. And it is not really not a good idea when you intended to finish this of in less than 5 months time.
Gile ahhh!
No comments:
Post a Comment