Saturday, February 19, 2011

The butt that looked like a plywood

To have a BMI reading at the brink of 'underweight' always makes me feel amazed to my own body system.  Considering the fact that I used to be fat one of those days.  Real type of fat.  I even have a photo where my feet looks like an elephant.  I gained the most weight the first time I moved to college.  Everything seems bloody delicious and I can't stop myself from experimenting all those dishes served in the amazing Kelantan kitchen of the college.

Of course I feel blessed to be able to cut off the fat and be what they called -- petite kind of person.  To be able to pick out XS-sized clothes nowadays is something that I still feel new.  But then -- I have flat butt -- by which the beau simulate it to be like a 'papan' (plywood).  My flat butt will occasionally become his laughing stock -- which I don't really care.  I assumed that my career which requires me to sit a lot and deal with the computer contributes highly to the butt flatness.   Nevertheless, I still prefer a flat butt and easy fitting to my jeans, instead of 'blossoming' butt which shout out to man to stare like a hungry eagle.

Anyway -- me and the beau did a health check at one of those insert-money-machine you can find in any shopping mall.  As for him, he is at the brink of being 'overweight' while other readings like blood pressure and fat percentage are normal.  As for me, being at the brink of 'underweight' but with exceeding amount of ideal fat percentage and quite a low blood pressure.  This is actually my 2nd health check I did -- which gives the same result.

The beau laughed looking at my result and joked that my fat is accumulated in my cheek and he added that the fat should be transferred to the butt instead -- again, using my butt as his laughing stock.  No lah, not mad at all.  I laughed instead.  I guess -- he got a point there.

The solution to my problem is fairly simply.  I need to take care of my daily calories intake and work out (a.k.a exercise) so that I can burn the fat and build muscles instead.  Between the option of cutting the calory and exercise, I may not be able cut down my calory intake since --- I am a chicken eater.  I can't feel fulfilled if by any chance I decided to consume different dish.  But then, it's health we're talking about.  So -- terfikir pulak nak register to one of those fitness first punya program.  As if lah, considering that I may never be motivated enough to workout on my own.  Haha!  Tengok lah dulu.

Ok, sila berusaha bangun pagi esok dan mulakan regime senaman anda, fatty!


Photo credit here

No comments: