Oh, and that's work by the way. I have no space for petty issues anymore in my life. You think you have a problem with that, deal with it on your own and stop involving me.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
HALF-FULL GLASS
Just got back after the long night-day teambuilding get-away with fellow department members. And already getting ready for the next 9 location industrial visit in the remaining 6 days before the due date. With a workshop squeezed in between. And self-audit activities by the end of the month. While collecting material for 1-year term of product innovation and fabrication project led by yours truly. It's going to be a full week of travelling. I wish I have a driver.
Oh, and that's work by the way. I have no space for petty issues anymore in my life. You think you have a problem with that, deal with it on your own and stop involving me.
Oh, and that's work by the way. I have no space for petty issues anymore in my life. You think you have a problem with that, deal with it on your own and stop involving me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment