Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blessing

This is the day I realised how much I really cherish Mr Future Husband's existence in my life.  Never in my life I would have imagined I deserve someone as matured and as rational as he is. I am often blinded with fake emotions that always sends me spiralling downward further and deeper -- and today's occasion made me realise how much his motivations and rationality has brought me back my confidence and sense of self. 

I've made a lot a silly mistakes in my life -- silly decisions -- silly opinions. But it matures me and shaped me as a person I am today. For him to accept me the way I am -- the corrupted broken me -- is a bless. His presence simply calms me in ways that I can't explain.

Alhamdulillah.
Terima kasih Tuhan atas kesedaran ini.
Terima kasih Tuhan atas kehadiran dia.

No comments: