Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Melancholic

I know I kind of promised myself to write daily entries before the real IELTS test takes place. But then -- circumstances -- people -- circumstances.

Today marked the early phase of the extra-long holiday I'm taking as part of the preparation for the big day. I just realised that as the day gets closer, the more I get extra freaked-out, the more emotional I've become.  

So, it was quite a productive day for me. Woke up -- though not so early -- had a light breakfast, the usual coffee, and off to the embassy to settle for my Visa application -- which took up only a mere 120 seconds of my life. No parking are available at the embassy, and so I have to park my car quite far nearing the end of the junction which requires me to walk down to the designated place for about 10 minutes. It was quite amusing really to get everything settled at a time way less than the time required to walk back and forth to the car -- which doesn't happen that often when you are dealing with local agencies *cough cough*.

Then, straight off to Shah Alam for the wedding's bunting, banner and landmarks. I even managed to prep myself for some shawls and inner to be adorned during the big day. Doing all that on my own made me feel extra lonely, and so I decided to settle for the 'unsettled' remaining hantaran for his side. Buying things for Future Hubby is quite a tricky experience as he may seem very fussy when choosing things for himself. Material wise -- design wise -- brand wise -- Gosh!

So, I decided to head off to Alamanda for few branded outlet I'm targetting. Heading to Putrajaya in a way sparked the old memories I had with Mr Past. Admittedly, at times I missed his antiques and his companionship -- something that I won't get much after this. Hush that thought away -- as I know that I should be committed to one person I've chosen as my Future Hubby. 

Managed to grab few necessary items for myself and also for him -- which in a way made me in a jovial mood, I would say. I mean -- a lot of items are checked in my checklist and am ready to ram-up for the next big thing.

Until Mr Future Hubby dropped the bomb about something -- that intimidated me. When things related to my family and his egoistical self, I kinda spoils the mood for the following hours. It made me feel split on choosing sides -- which I'm not good at. And very often I will take the side of my family. Which in turn made me very emotional as I knew that I don't get to do all that after this. 

So -- I can't say much about it. Let time heals, I guess. 

No comments: