Friday, December 11, 2009

11 12 09

I just realised one thing - most of the time, I changed my blog at the brink of my birthday.  Like what I did two years ago, and as of now...

Anyway, today was supposed to be my last day at the office for my long study leave.  (one and a half years is considered a normal duration for most of the people though).  My mind is not in it anymore.  Rasa macam nak balik sekarang sekarang sekarang (note: now is 1.19pm, office hour)!!!  I am thinking of holiday -- holiday -- holiday -- pantai -- berlagak tourist -- clean and clear sea water -- strawberry cicah hot chocolate (kenapa percutian indah selalu membayangkan strawberry + hot choc walaupun in reality I never really savoured it as part of my actual holiday).

Hal said I looked different.  She said that I looked more at ease, calm, peaceful and happy.  I never realised being happy actually makes you look different until she mentioned it in one of our late night lepak session.  I am happy, I guess.  I am at peace, I guess.  Heck, even my cooking taste great when I'm happy.  Which seldom happens for somebody who doesn't know the difference between serai and daun bawang.  My own version of ayam masak merah and the simple dish of pea sprout has definitely left some impact to my housemates. 

The best part is, I no longer dwell on the jerk who used to ruin my emotions very badly.  It's the prayer -- and I think it has been answered without me even realising it until Hal brought it forward.  My remedy is working.  The antiviral has showed a positive impact on my system.  Thank you, God.

And finally, I'm moving on.  Although admittedly aku tetap akan jadi emotional for any sight of him or his 'type' of hitting lines, but at least I moved on.

So, selagi aku happy, I don't think some crude comments shall ruin my la-la-land mood, ait?  Selamat meng'happy'kan diri.

No comments: