Sepatutnya borak-borak dalam telefon malam tadi should've been a fun part, where we were both laughing and making jokes. Until Xiao referred to something about my past, which ended up affecting him, and me. Especially at my healing process (read: moving on phase), I don't think any reference to the bleak hours would be such a great help.
Which resulted with a stupid dream about the bald jerk who've affected me damn much.
And a lousy waking up moment - thinking about the bald jerk - and about Xiao.
Dan pagi-pagi dah rasa irrititated.
Later, finding out that my mobile phone's battery is drained. Upon charging and switching it on, to wait about a freaking 5 minutes, and NO messages or missed call from Xiao.
Oh, beep! 1 missed call from an ex-classmate - which reminded me that today is 12 December 2009 - the day where I am supposed to graduate the Executive Diploma programe as the best student of 2008/09 batch, and here I am at home, trying my very best to forget everything about it.
Like - depressed gila weh!!
Not so 'cotton-candy' anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment