I've been swallowing my own blood for these past three days - I think. It feels like it, though.
My so-called wisdom teeth has decided to take a peek to the world, and so, my gum are cracking to give the path for the wisdom teeth, and it's swelling - and I still love eating as I always do - and swelling gum makes me munch on the swelled part more regularly.
Sakit dow!
I think, this is the worst 'sakit gigi', or realistically 'sakit gusi' I have ever experienced.
I don't think having another wisdom teeth makes me any wiser - as I still eat a full cup of Milo during my crazy hour.
Anyway, for the past day, I have been re-arranging my closet to make way for the extra load of clothes brought back from Melaka. Staying in Melaka for approximately 6 month, my wardrobe is full with new clothes as if I've been there for the whole year. Anyway, as I was re-arranging my current wardrobe here, in Subang Jaya, I got 3 main pile of clothes, the good one I love I like I adore, the still OK but hmm, I don't think I'll wear it as I am a so-called-mature and grown-up woman, and the ugly one - the torn panties, the stretched bra, the torn pants, and the stained shirt. The third pile goes straight to the garbage. The 1st pile goes back to the wardrobe where it belong. I managed to clear half of the space of my wardrobe - yet, I'm having trouble with the second pile of clothing. I'm thinking of selling it, but who would've want to buy t-shirts with bold "LANGKAWI" or 'MELAKA' printed on it...??
So, I'm thinking of donating those still cute clothes, but ,well - where....?? I've searched for online info regarding clothes donating, and it seems that most charity bodies are more interested with CASH. Well, money has dominated even the charity organisation, it seems...
Kadang-kadang terfikir, if only there's an ala-Project Runway programme, where the challenge is to re-design a new fashion outfit using an existing boring clothing material to make it into a WOW design, definitely I'll dump all my clothes to the aspiring designer just to see how I would've been transformed.
--- Emm, mungkin akan jadi selimut ala-patchwork..?
--- atau a two piece bikini?
Interesting ~~~
6 comments:
i always wondering jugak kat m'sia mana nak derma baju second hand. Kat US ade Goodwill,where you donate your old stuff & they sell it for charity. So bagi student yg miskin like me, akan pegi sana utk cari brg2 rumah second hand yg murah2.
Wish M'sia has something like that. maybe we should open one.
betul tu...ingatkan there's a similar concept in M'sia, tapi seriously, tak jumpe lagi yg deal straight with the public. Kebanyakannya, u donate clothes, n then ada committee yang akan pergi ke ceruk2 kampung and bagi derma. aku tak minat that kind of hassle. I prefer derma, and then siapa nak baju, amik, beli..sape taknak, takpe, simpan dlm inventory..kan?
ouh, even if we're to open one, kena cari location, etc...but, i think it's a good idea, though..
erk.. apa beza antara 2,2 tu? mcm lbh kurang je..
mksud ak pe yg ko ckp kt ats ni. 1, derma melalui committee.. then the other 1?
sori, aku ni lembap sikit. haha
ape kata ko jek buat dowh. ehehe. senang.
so, now u're back in KL eyh? good good. bole slalu lawat shai.
greenhall > derma straight to the public..maknanya, tak payah nak cari persatuan itu ini yg akan buat trip ke kampung kampung, just dump the clothes there, and let them sell je kepada sesiapa yg berminat..huhu.. because mostly, yayasan2 kebajikan ni kebanyakannya mesti nak donation in terms of cash..
miszunderstood > ouh, tak bole wat dowh..nanti bilik aku penuh dgn un-used clothing...semak!
yes, back, and alive! for a freaking one whole year round..yippie..
ouh, cari kolektif2 anak muda yang langsung xda personel interest. haha..
agak2 ng bg sape transform kan baju2 ko? hatta dolmat?
Post a Comment