This is the jumbles of events of my happenings without specific chronologies.
I've been stranded at home for almost a week now - well, 'stranded' may not be the right term - but who cares. Point taken. And so, I've been spending my so-called-stranded hour browsing the e-shopping pages, and of course, e-shopping all the way. It is so addictive, man. It's too easy, that you didn't realise that you've actually purchased more than you ever needed. Especially when you are dealing with online money, with all the online transaction thing, that you never really physically touch your money, and so you don't really have the guilt of spending way over your needs.
I got a new bag, purchased a few clothes - even thinking of buying a LOMO, and short flirty dresses, and flimsy lingeries, and dangling necklaces, and heck, I got to stop before my savings all vised up to dust.
Anyway, due to the CNY holiday, I didn't have any class this week which make 'stranded' is more realistic as it sound. Apart from filling the day with e-shopping, I jog. Haha - sila gelak. All my ronggeng buddies went back to their hometown, and nearby friends are either married - or unavailable, and so I decided to jog around Tasik Shah Alam all on my own during the CNY eve. Hari ini sakit kaki, so jogging will stop until it heals (alasan!)
I am becoming more socially retarded since I have class on weekends (when everybody else have weekend to spend), and I'm free on weekdays (when everybody else are too busy with their work). I became socially disconnected with my buddies due to this out-of-place schedule. Apart from P-A2 (he sounded like a robot) who kept asking me out, either to check on my car, or to give me the souvenirs he brought from one of his work trip - but P-A2 never really count in this cycle. Shopping, or hanging out is not fun if you're doing it alone. Believe me, I've tried. It makes you feel like you want to settle your business quickly, get it done with your shopping sprees, and go back home.
I'm supposed to start revising my studies since we'll be having quizzes next week. But temptations like e-shopping and kids and TV shows has delayed my initial plan. Haaaah, ironicaly, studies always comes last, and yet I'm in a profession which requires me to study all year round.
Bercakap pasal revision, upon revising the notes on Advanced Manufacturing, some things got me thinking. The technology of laser today has reached the extent of having a 1 micron cutting length. The average size of a human hair is about 50 micron. With our current advanced technology, taking a single strand of hair and cut it into another 7 strands is now possible -jadinya suatu titian Siratul Mustakim yang Allah janjikan itu adalah suatu yang sangat benar - making another point of how scientifically advanced our religion is. Allahuakbar.
My Iranian classmates has started their IronCAD revisions, and asked me things - which I can't really answer because I'm too busy spending my free time e-shopping (damn!). Anyway, Iranians are very outspoken heh? They actively participate in the class discussions, asked out of the box questions. Most of the Iranians in my class pursued their studies freshly grads and self-sponsored, which got me thinking, pergh, kaya betul. Oh ya, really got to put on gear 5 to move on as fast as everybody else.
I'll be hanging out with Alin, my classmate tomorrow, socializing, and maybe we'll be going to Pavillion to have a look at their CNY decos, and experiment with some bokeh-ing. (Eh, apa jadi dengan revision plan?) Aiya, revision will be revision, we can't really put aside our fun time for a revision that will always be distracted with things like e-shopping, eyh???
Last two days, I went for a lunch at Pak Li ole-ole with P-A2. I never realised that I actually made an impact with the PicoKiss boutique sales assistant that she still remembers me although it's been a while since I last been there. The thing is, everytime I went there, I always drag my ronggeng buddy to that shop. They sell varieties of scarf, with prints that makes you go, perrgh, cun! Rare prints, I might say. I even asked her to update me if they received a new stock. I am like the PicoKiss unpaid promoter. I love their place. Their paper-bag is cute, their logo is totally my type, and their product - two thumbs up! She was smiling slyly at me upon seeing me and P-A2 walked side by side -- which got me thinking, did she remembers the time when I went there with Azmul..? Or did she think Azmul is my younger brother, and P-A2 is the real deal? No way, hose..
Ouh, aku menjadi sangat bubbly dalam entry ini. Ronggeng buddies, come back home quick! Remedi, sila pulang, before my blog is too densed with unspoken words. I need to finish off the word quotas dedicated for women, before I became irritably bubbly.
Meal of the day : Pisang cicah Milo. Crazy, tapi sedap~ Lepas ni mungkin boleh cuba dengang tambahan chocolate syrup. Ala-banana split la kononnya.
Happy days, people.
❤
3 comments:
Pisang cicah milo? Seriously!
It's not only Iranian yg outspoken, it just that ASEAN yg tak suka cakap dalam kelas... it's a struggle for me to angkat tangan, beri pendapat or tanya soalan yg why-i-didnt-think-of-that kind in class. Maybe we are trained like this, masuk kelas, dengar, tulis nota, abis kelas, tak paham jumpa lecturer lepas kelas. Sekarang dalam proses pemulihan (at 3rd semester!)
seriously, try it! sedap!
tapi in our class, asian are not that timid, ada juga yang bagi pendapat in class, it's just that these Iranian tend to give very different opinion, and sometimes amazes you at how strong their basics are.. and even sometimes buat geram jugak sebab soalan yang ditanya sgt pelik and weird..
eh, brapa tahun your masters? 2 thn ke?
oh, camtu ke.
my masters is 1.5 years.. abis sem ni, abis la..
Post a Comment