Tuesday, February 16, 2010

physical manifestation of happiness

Plan menyinggah Pavillion was cancelled out last minutes since Alin unintendedly backed-out since she had to escort her visiting mother during the CNY  break.  Mau rasa macam loser seharian gak tu.  You know the thing with me and planning, kalau tak jadi, it has to be replaced with something else - a better something else.  But when there's nothing better, I opt for the self-destructing way -- e-shopping again.  Gilak!  Gilak!


Anyway, it's not that bad lah.  I ended up doing the right thing - which is to revise for the quiz this Saturday, and I managed to cover 2 whole chapter in 1 day.  And now struggling to complete the four assignments that was supposed to be completed within these two weeks. 


However, that was only after I baked this new recipe from the cook-book I bought way months earlier.  I couldn't agree more when one pastry chef who came to Oprah's show said that 'cake is a physical manifestation of happiness'.  As  for me, baking is my physical manifestation of happiness.  I remembered the time when I was working at Proton, with the job that is totally not of my interest, I came back home and bake some cookies, almost for a week in a row, just to let go of the unhappiness work-hour and devour the self-reminiscing moment of baking.  


As for the cake below - it's not supposed to be a cake.  It's a pudding.  But after one day, it looked more like a cake than a pudding.  It doesn't look that edible, the shape is hideous, it's like Ivana Trump's exposed flabs, but tasted yummy dan totally sesuatu.


dashazian with the supposedly choc self saucing pudding ditepek vanilla ice-cream ditabur miniscule heart-shaped flakes.

2 comments:

greenhall said...

blh caya ke ko yg buat ni? hehehe

Ms. M said...

haruslah...
nama pun jiwa seni..buat kek ni pun ada seni, walaupun tak lawa..huhu