Friday, February 19, 2010

stop calling me sayang - aku geli!!!

Adakah Norlaili Afizah (see link) ini satu lagi kes lari ikut lelaki Lambok?  I'm not sure if I pronounce the place right - but - well ---- oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.  She's just 19, for God's sake.  Wait till you get to 21, 23 and 25 later on, let's see how your Lambok expedition turns out, eyh.  Do let me know if Lambok guy is any different with any other guys that makes them so special that you are willing to run away from the comfort of love and care of your family to a place in Lambok.

Sacrifices..?  Pfft~

On another note ....
Agak-agak kalau aku tak angkat phone, it might simply mean I'm in the loo doing the loo stuff,  or maybe away for a while, and will revert back via SMS asking 'wassup' kind of note.

Agak-agak kalau aku tak angkat phone and didn't reply any SMSes, it might simply mean I did not top-up my prepaid number, or I didn't pay the phone bill for the postpaid number and that my lines are barred that I am unable to even SMS to anyone.

Agak-agak kalau aku tak angkat phone and didn't reply any SMSes for 3 consecutive days, maybe I had an accident and too injured to answer any calls.

Agak-agak kalau aku tak angkat phone for 1 day, answered the 2nd day saying that 'i'm busy' or 'i have some things to do' or 'i'm outside right now', and later on, didn't answer any 4 consecutive calls (morning call, noon call, evening call and another evening call) for the 3rd day - it simply means I'm avoiding you.

Simple, kan?

Such 'avoiding' only happens if I don't really like you, or I'm avoiding because I'm sick of your stupid jokes, or I'm bored with your sick jokes, or because I'm irritated, or simply I'm avoiding for the sake of both of us, or I'm avoiding because I SHOULD avoid.

Maybe - I'll SMS saying "ouh, you called?  Sorry, I'm busy the entire week" very late at night just for the sake of human empathy so that you don't really have any space to reply back to my SMSes  - but the bottom line is, I'm avoiding you.

Especially when you called me 'sayang' and those 'rindu-rindu' stuff even when I forbid you to do so, talking like I am 'your sayang' with that ridiculously scandalous feeling, so, yes, I'm avoiding you.  Aku geli, ok?  Geli geli geli gandaan sepuluh trillion orion belt length.  It's like having some cockroach crawling at your back, or some snails slipping on your neck, or like a bucket of slimey nose-picks was thrown to your face.  THAT kind of geli.  So what kalau kau kurus, badan kau tinggi, mata kau dalam, hidung kau mancung, kau ada genetik cina, dan kau tak merokok - aku tetap geli.

And using the office phone to call my number to chit-chat with that slimey jokes all over again is so not cool.  I mean, if you use the office number for your personal calls because you desperately need to cascade a very important piece of acknowledgement to anybody, I might accept that.  But using the phone number to call and simply say things like 'saya rindulah nak dengar suara awak' and make another 'lu pikirlah sendiri' or 'majulah sukan untuk negara' kind of jokes with subsequent cheesy-cheesy-menggelikan remarks, maka, sila bug off.  It just show how irresponsible you really are for using the company's property for your own personal use.  Dan lawak 'lu pikirlah sendiri' sudah tidak lagi lucu, ok?

And then telling me about the 21 year old Mimi, a practical trainee at the vendor's site yang berjaya dipikat dengan tangisan yang berjaya dipujuk and trying to fill my head with bapak Mimi kerja apa, mak Mimi kerja apa, baru tadi borak dengan Mimi -- like, so what?  (que rolling eyes sepuluh kali).  Do I look like I even care?  Do you think I'll be jealous over that 21-year-old-Mimi talk?  I have no feelings whatsoever with you, apatah lagi pada Mimi yang berumur 21 tahun.  Perlu kah aku ada kena-mengena dengan Mimi yang berumur 21 tahun itu that you feel the need to share every single details about 21-year-old Mimi with me?  21 year old chicks are always friendly and very approachable, so flirting with the 21-year-old Mimi doesn't really impress me.  It only makes me feel even more disgusted with your kind on people.

The kind of people yang malam-malam hari boleh balik ke rumah bersama perempuan halal kamu, boleh habiskan sayang rindu dengan perempuan halal kamu, tapi masih wandering around hitting target because you think risk is fun.  Kau ingat perempuan ni apa, bai???  Mudah-mudah gitu-gitu aja mau jatuh melutut ikut perintah kau lepas berbaldi-baldi ayat manis kau guna?

Marriage is a risk.  But marriage is indeed about loving one person your whole life, to be committed, to be devoted with the one that you promised to be with.  Marriage is a promise.  Never jeopardize that promise you made with your partner.  Kau boleh buat itu ini begitu begini dengan perempuan halal kamu, jadi kenapa masih mau itu ini begitu begini dengan perempuan yang tidak halal untuk kamu?  Bangang...

Ya, kau banyak tolong aku pasal hal kereta, so I am very grateful, and agreeing to accompany you for some minum-minum session is just a simple token of gratitude from me.  Don't ask for more.  And don't expect me to give more than that.

Stop calling.  Simpan 'so-called-sayang' kamu itu untuk yang lebih hak.

Kalau mau juga, pergi cari Mimi.  I am no longer 21 years old.  So, I'm not impressed.

6 comments:

idzerqqy said...

tepuk tangan sambil berdiri

Ms. M said...

tq..
why can't they be satisfied with the person they are attached with.. sigh

idzerqqy said...

dasar lelaki...nak buat mcmmana..haha

Ms. M said...

itulah...bikin takut je mau komited lepas ni.

Peti Chantek said...

still lagi ke weyh.

ya, kita bukan Mimi. BUKAN.

Ms. M said...

weekend itu hari aku sgt aman..

yer, tak rela lah nak me-mimi-kan diri..