Monday, February 8, 2010

twinkling butt














Sebab muka korang macam happy,aku tepek banyak-banyak sikit close-up gambar kamu-kamu :-)

Weh, tengok gambar tiga.  It's the butt la that's twinkling.

Honestly speaking, I never really believed in fireflies (back then).  I thought it's just some metaphor created by our people to portray the magical side of the malay land.

And so, today I witnessed the real twinkling.  Beautiful, and simply amazing.  Mesmerizing indeed.  Rowing on a boat at the dark night, being shone by thousands of stars, and just sit back and enjoy the twinkles makes you feel lost in thoughts - except the time when the camera flashes blinded the eyes.  Haha!  Merasa artis la seketika.

As quoted by Shai and Jis, it feels as if you want to make 'kring kring kring' sound ala-christmas jingle bell upon seeing thousand of fireflies doing-whatever-their-business is at the top of the trees.

It was amazing, especially looking at how the twinkling seems so synchronized that at one point it makes you question if it's real firefly, or some programmed twinkling lights?  But, it's real of course.  It makes you feel like you're in some hari raya advertisement.

But, since there's no adequate light source to work with, it's very hard to even focus and snap a good picture.  My nose kept bumping to the display screen, or even to the flash.  It was really dark.  Most pictures were snapped at random focus point, that we're not even sure what we're snapping.  The photo snapped is mostly filled with gambar kaki, gambar tangan, gambar daun-daun dan unintentional gambar-gambar kurang senonoh and tons of blurred images.

Masa duduk dalam bot tu, was thinking -- so this is how our ancestors used to be in.  Terbayang masa Hang Li Po kena bawa lari.  Terbayang Tun Teja travelling around at night.  Looking at those natural type of beauty, is simply an indescribable pleasure.

And then going back to Shah Alam, and had a late dinner with Jis and Shai, which makes me realise that it's been a while since I last hang out at 11 pm and above.  I mean, staying out late at night until 11pm and above is something that can't really be done in Melaka (kecuali Bandar Hilir on weekends lah).  But, here -- dang -- I really enjoy a good company of people, hanging out, enjoying a cup of coffee late at night.  Tak terasa mati waktu malam.

Anyway, it's a great thing to boost my energy level.  Too hooked up with studies that I simply forgot about things that makes life interesting.

3 comments:

muNm said...

Masni, I don't understand picture no 4. Your tangan doing something but I don't see anything between you hand.. hurm?

Peti Chantek said...

amek kau. gambar besar kemain.

nice b/ground babe. sila keep me updated in teh future sbb takut x sempat nk blog hop/fb/twitter bagai.

ko tau kan url blog baru aku kan?

Ms. M said...

mun:owh...pic tu la yg aku tgh pegang kelip-kelip...tgk dkt ibu jari. it's very tiny!

jis:gambr besar, baru impact besar..hahaha!
the seriously CJ kan? already updated..slmat ber-dpa..