Tuesday, March 2, 2010

critical

Gigi bongsu ada lubang.
Besar gila babi.  Ok la, mungkin tak sebesar babi, but you know what I mean.

And I just noticed it today.  Initially I thought it was some tulang ayam tersekat di celah gigi ku yang cantik itu.    As I poked and probed and korek-ed, debris and particles of white element came off -- and it's the chipping teeth.  Which is why lubang itu menjadi terlalu besar.

Serius aku rasa macam orang tua sekarang.
Dan aku menyesal makan chocolate pudding malam buta.

Esok kena jumpa dentist.
There'll be only 2 option, either filling, or remove it.
Takuuuuutt!!

Although I should be familiar with dentists and the teeth inflicted pain due to my record of braces-year back then, but tooth filling and tooth removal are the one that freaks me the most.  Seriously.

Bongok betul gigi bongsu.  Belum tumbuh habis, ada hati nak chipping pula.  Argh!  Gua trauma!  Gua trauma!!!

I wish for a male doctor, please.
(and a hot male doctor is a bless).
(and a good smelling charming male doctor is even better).

Memang nak jadi bias dalam hal gigi.  Experiences of dental treatment with female doctor only manage to make my gum bleeds or treated my head like a volley ball yang dikepit di celah ketiak.

:-(

Doakan aku selamat...

4 comments:

Shai Kamarudin said...

Oh cabut gigi dgn doktor. tidak suke. saya takut dr gigi lepas tgk citer The Dentist. ahahaha, aku tak membantu.

Ms. M said...

Erkh...
Me-na-kut-kan..
sila simpan kisah ngeri itu selepas minggu ini. Baru nak buat appointment..huhu..

muNm said...

Dentist... sungguh tidak suka.. i agreed with your statement on female dentist. Maybe she secretly wish for hot male patients too. Haha...

Ms. M said...

sebab hot male patient finds that the head being 'kepit'-ed by a female doctor is -- ermm -- exciting, and testosterone exhilirating..haha!