Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Imaan Noelle

Last Monday, Azmul came down here to -- err, with no specific reason.  His actual plan was to go to Larkin for his so-called-work, and on the way there, he thought of stopping by KL, and meet me (yeah, weee...).  Meeting Azmul is so much fun because he is - what can I say - spontaneously hilarious.  


And off we went to Paviillion for 'Alice in Wonderland' movie - during working hour - which is a bless.  (Apajadah tengok movie jauh-jauh sampai ke Pavillion ni..??).  At certain part in the movie that Azmul slanted his head like 45 degree which signifies that he is not that interested with the blockbuster.  As for me, I'm only there to watch Johnny Depp in action.


Lepas kenyang tengok movie, makan-makan, minum-minum, we went outside for some momento capturing - and sigh, I have this 'irking' feeling when other people took my picture.  Like the photos below.






I mean, look at how I snap his picture, and look at how he snap my picture.  Ok, fine, aku tak fotogenik.  I have bad posture and my eyes are too sepet especially under intense sunlight, and yeah, my amateur poses are terrible.  Nak letak besar-besar pun aku malu.  I mean - is he trying to snap the uncle behind me, or the tree, or the couple way back there...?  And, oh, there I am, camouflaged between uncle seluar pendek and air terjun.  I guess, that's why I prefer to be behind the camera or the one handling the camera than letting other people make me feel bad about myself..  Haha.


On another note, Tok Putih is getting married.  Am I supposed to feel happy for that?  I'm not sure.  Although I'm glad that he found somebody worth spending his lifetime with.  He's a good guy.  A really good one.  He deserves someone great to be with.  I'm the fool for letting him go back then, but, ah, well, we're not meant for each other.  There's no 'if only's' in this case.  I've gone through the 'if only' phase, and it damaged me even more that it should be.  All the best for him and his future undertakings.


I did mention something about the big news. ait?  Ah, well, it's one of the decisions being made which was thought of way back then.  Initially, I planned it out differently.  But, things didn't go well, and so I decided to just go-ahead with what I have.  And then my sister joined in, as a sleeping-partner, which is fine by me as it means that the initial cost will be partially contributed by her as well.  




And, I'm enjoying every bit and second working on Imaan Noelle.  Yes, it has started.  It is taking its baby steps, and I'm happy with the direction Imaan Noelle is going to.  Good event comes in the most unexpected way.  Let this be a beginning of a better future - I hope.  


Working on Imaan Noelle allows me to use the creative branch in my head, and I feel good about it.  At certain extent, I feel like I don't want to work anymore under anyone's instruction, because working with Imaan means working under your own instructions.  There's no ISO I need to comply with, there's no ass-licking needs to be done to attract the boss' attentions, there's no coming to office on weekdays just to show that you're a dedicated worker.  Working with Imaan is just like having your own leisure time.  


And now I know why Azmul is so in love with his freelance job.  It's the freedom, babe!


Although, I will be attached for another 3 years, but - well, we'll see how it goes.  


Happy browsing :-)

2 comments:

muNm said...

OMG.. I really like how you describe your product and how you posed with the tudungs. Like looking at Vogue fashion magazine.

I really like the design & tak semahal Ariana etc. The problem is, my husband tak berkenan I wear the awning type tudung =( I like it as it's easy to wear & always looks neat. Nanti bila dia change his mind, I'll buy from you. (I especially like the purple color)

Ms. M said...

wow, thanks... i'm flattered.

i know. most guys think it'll make u look like one of those indons maid. but this type bukan pakai awning tebal mcm sponge tu. and like super easy.. aku skrg spend less time for ironing and adjusting the tudung. what a bless..