Saturday, March 13, 2010

bugged

Although I have 5 weekdays considered as my free-time, and only 2 weekends considered as my business hour (it's actually classes day), but I still feel that the 5 days is not adequate for me to really live life to the fullest - or maybe it's just me who are still learning to suit myself with extra free time.

I planned to start my project research literature reviw - but stalled - because of the test and assignments.
I planned to snap more photo for Imaan - but stalled - because I need to prepare for the test.
I planned to watch more movies on weekdays - but stalled because of the reason above.
I planned to become more socialized - but stalled because it's hard to find people who are not working on weekdays.
I planned to go karaokeying - but stalled, due to the test!
I planned to experiment with tonnes of cookies and cakes - but stalled because I'm freaking tired with studying only.
I planned to read 3 books I've bought - but stalled, because I'm reading the class notes.

I mean - i have a lot of things going inside my head - and I can't figure how to do all that in 5 days a week - and I sounded like a retarded person who doesn't know how to have fun when I have 5 freaking days to spend for - whatever I want to...

Sigh...

Ok, fine.  My schedule is a bit bugged due to the unending assignments and test and group tasks which stalled most of my activities.

So, sesekali aku jadi gila keluar berjalan smpi 2-3 pagi, is just a way to heal my sanity.  Healing by destructing kind of thing.  And sesekali tak reply messages dengan pantas merely means I'm too focused doing whatever thing I'm doing at that time - like - err, studying.

And...

If I didn't reply any messages for 5 freaking days, and didn't answer any calls for the entire week - well, read through the lines.  It means : I'm avoiding you.  Things like this, you can't really say out loud.  The fact is, studying makes me a serious person - dan perbualan meleweh-leweh-menggelikan-memualkan-meloyakan seperti sayang-rindu-suara lemak berkrim disukai ramai-hari tak lengkap tanpa mendengar suara- kind of stuff  is too irritating when you are not my special boyfriend or anything in between - which means - no, you don't have the license of calling me all the cheesy lines - for whatever reasons you may justify - it just sounded lame to me.

So - I need to study - and keep focused....  Seriously...

Ok, kadang-kadang boleh jadi unserious dan menggila.

Nanti ada - err, big news to share.  Oh, nothing whatsoever with relationship thingy.  Just waiting for the right time..  Ok, sambung study.  NOW.  Test, tomorrow!!!

No comments: