He wanted to borrow a few hundreds as his initial modal to start up a new life here. I avoided that conversation - because of the same old issue. And so I told him that my sister already borrowed a few hundreds earlier for her son's cleft-lip operation, and that I needed to save my own saving for the recently discovered dental-malfunction which might eat up around RM400++ taking into consideration the worse case scenario.
He thought I made up the whole dental fee story.
He thought I exaggerated - just as an excuse not to lend my money to him.
He didn't say it, but I felt it because since then, he's being a bit skeptical about my teeth problem.
And so today, I went to the dentist, and she (yes, it's a she) said that nothing can be done with it - at that point - apart from removing it. Removing a wisdom teeth is not as easy as removing your gigi geraham gigi kacip gigi taring bagai tu. Especially removing a wisdom teeth that it partially submerged in your gum. You have to cut out the gum to take out the whole lot of the teeth, and those cutting up process is what we know as surgery - and in this 'teeth' case, it's a minor surgery - and surgery equals to anesthetic injection so that you won't scream in pain when your gum are being cut and sewn.
And the dentist says that it might cost in the range of RM700 to RM1000 per tooth.
No, I'm not exaggerating.
I said, "Kan dah kata, kena 700-1K untuk sebiji gigi. Huhu!"
He said, "Doktor nak duit je tu. So, dia ayat kamu suruh cabut."
I think, hmm, bukan kau yang nak duit tu?
I said, "Dah agak kena cabut, sebab space gigi dah sempit sangat dekat bahagian bawah ni. Last time gigi kiri tumbuh, sakit gila. La ni, belah kanan lak baru nak tumbuh."
He said, "Saya dah tumbuh kedua-duanya -- lama dah."
I think, apahal pasal gigi pun nak berlagak dengan aku ni?
He said, "Kalau kamu cabut dekat sini RM50 je sebatang."
I said, "Itu cabut biasa dol. Mak tadi cabut biasa pun kena 50."
He said, "Kalau cabut biasa 5hinggit."
I said, "Sukahatilah."
Aku fed-up, bai! Aku fed-up. Kau apa hal nak cari pasal dengan aku pasal gigi ni? Sejak bila nak jadi macam Ana Banana yang berlagak pasal rambut ni? So, what? Everything is super-damn cheap at your kampung eyh? And why do you still want to come back to this urban life if your kampung is so great with its cheap stuff? You should have enough saving if everything is claimed cheap there, eyh?
Pastu, nak buat as if me and my teeth issue is just like some spoilt brat kind of act. Ini bukan perihal rambut, yang kau boleh cantas sesuka hati - because at the end of the day, it grows. You may scream when people pull your hair, but you felt nothing when your hair is being cut. Ini perihal gigi, gigi bongsu, the one that have deep root canal, and is always associated with pain. You know, screaming bloody pain??? There's screaming, there's blood, and there's pain!
Fine, fine, wahai manusia yang dah tumbuh kedua-dua gigi bongsu. It's fine. It's totally fine. I know you're proud with your wisdom teeth. Hey, you got two wisdom teeth, and I have only half of it. I decided to remove it, upon recommendation from the certified doctor. And so, I may not have any wisdom teeth left...
But - well, I don't think wisdom are being crumpled in that tiny little wisdom teeth... kan?
So - long - sucka!
3 comments:
see, goes to show the wisdom doesn't come with the tooth. he has em ady, but in't showin any wisdom. ahaha
hear hear!
true enuff..
**tepuk meja tanda setuju**..haha
Post a Comment