Day 2 : I'm late - again.
This time, it's about 3 minutes late. Ini semua gara-gara tertinggal phone dekat rumah. So, I have to make a long turn back, and have a very speedy Zohor at the faculty.
Unlike yesterday, this paper is much harder.
With great lecturer, comes great knowledge, and damn hard paper.
Hard not in the sense of not being able to answer. But hard in the sense of managing the answering time and identifying the best answering style, that when another 15 minutes left for answering, I got another question unsolved which consists of 4 sub questions where each question is about explaining or comparing 2 or 3 different processes. It doesn't feel as satisfactory as yesterday.
Preparation for this paper is only a day of quick review. I relied heavily on long-distant memory, and short-last minutes cover up. Couldn't cope with the back-to-back schedule as the yesterday's paper is equally hard, but even harder when the lecturer is not as stimulating as this one.
Takpe, yang penting dah usaha. Sit back, tawakal.
Got back home after a short meet up with my Melaka housemates, immediately fell into a very deep sleep that you feels like whatever happens during the day is just some distant facade of memory.
Alhamdulillah, selesai.
Two done, two to go.
2 comments:
Good luck in your exam.
Ps: jangan datang lambat lagi... hihi
haha...
lain btul perangai masa buat degree dulu..
Post a Comment