It is easy staying up for adobe-photoshop-ing, but it's damn hard staying up to read lecture notes. How the hell am I going back to become a lecturer next year...? Gosh, I'm going to spoil the students.
After two consecutive days of heavy examination, my soul needed some rest. Some lay-back moment. Some sleep! Yeah, so I slept after morning prayer until 10 am, which clearly signifies that I'm not any near of ending my bachelor title.
Anyway, here's some photos that has been terperap in the hard-disc for quite some time.
Last few weeks, Kak Long came to our house, and gave me this box in a cute funky paper-bag. She said that it's a souvenir from my brother in law who just came back from his business trip to Japan. I-so-envy-him. And of course, I opened it up, with utmost curiosity.
"Man!!! Ferragamo...??? Cool!!!" Even saying that name sounds sexy.
Woh, wangi wangi wangi! Like, I never spent a freaking RM100++ to buy any perfume. The most that I spent would be some eau de toilette of body shop, which is definitely not one of those high-end perfume. Tak kiralah, murah ke, mahal ke. This is totally refreshingly wangi, and coming from someone yang cerewet mengenai bau-bauan, I totally love this.
She asked me to pass some small mug and tee-shirt to my other sister and his husband. "Yours is a special one because you lent him your camera. Kira macam balas budi lah ni."
Lesson learnt : if you want to help people, make sure you help the right person. If that person sweet talked you into doing something, then most probably you will be hurt in the end (Hah! Grudge yang belum padam habis). Apa sangat janji palsu Sommerset Bay yang Si Polan tu pernah janjikan dulu. Ini, Salvatore Ferragamo tanpa perlu diminta. Abang ipar aku memang rock!
Kucing mata biru tu is the new member or our kucing paria collection. Entah dari mana kakak aku kutip dekat kampung laki dia. Makes the paria family complete - female and male members.
I named the Siamese one : Kap-Kap, and it has to be said in a nicely tuned Siamese dialect.
The brown one is Chiko - as in Chikolat - or chocolate. Haha!
And the black one is still unnamed. Stokin is so cliche. Same goes with Hitam.
Lantaklah, it's not like Jabatan Pendaftaran is going to sue us for not deciding any name to these kittens.

Came across this chocolate-strawberry deco in youtube (my post-examination habit), and instantly fell in love with it. Sexy, easy and tasty. I think me and chocolate just goes well together.
The chocolate chip, the chocolate pudding cum cake, the chocolate jelly - and the recently choc dipped strawberry (ok fine, this strawberry dipping is the easiest thing to do, and it has nothing to do with baking skill or anything).
Tapi, my last few trial of bread pudding, or lemon cake, or custard jelly - doesn't seems as successful as working with chocolate.
Emak loved it so much that she asked me to make a bouquet of it for her friend's birthday. It's hard to make emak to say something descent about any chocolate based item that I've made. Rasa teruja because at least, this is a cool creative project to work on -- an escape from studying.
Yeah, I know. The thought came across my mind quite often - that maybe me being in engineering may not really be the best choice I've made with my life. I should be involved with art, creative work, sweet things, diabetically edible foods. It's just that back then, Mathematics seems so easy-peasy and pursuing engineering is just because I think I can do it with the so-called strong basis of mathematical and physics interest - because it's plain logical. And masa sekolah dulu, budak yang excel masuk science stream, yang tak excel masuk arts stream, or perdagangan. I really wanted to be in one of those 'best classes' just for its title, and the teacher seems more exuberant teaching these so-called-best classes.
Apa-apalah. Benda dah jadi, labu. Maybe I should register under the Board of Engineers. Make this title worth it. Make this course worth it. Definitely will boom my so-called academic-career.
And chocolate is just a hobby.







2 comments:
Ada company kat sini buat this beautiful edible stuff. Nama dia edible arrangement.. U might open a new business =). Check out website dia: ediblearrangements.com
Wow...nice!!!
**inspired***
Post a Comment