Just got back from visiting my good friend.
Quite frankly, I've never witnessed any situation of somebody not being themselves. I only get the idea upon second hand stories passed on to me by other people who have witnessed it.
And when finally I got to see it with my own two eyes - aku jadi gamam.
My best friend is the victim of ultimate breakdown moment. She did not recognise her parents and she claimed that her mother is the "Ketua Paderi" of the house.
She recognised me - alhamdulillah.
But, she is no longer the same exuberant and cheerful person as she used to be.
Serius - gamam.
And at moments like this, how you would've wished that you spent more valuable moment with her.
Million of prayers, hoping that she will survive (T_T)
4 comments:
Mcm mane bleh jadi mcm tu wei..?
Dia went through some hardship in life, stressed out pasal kerja, and ultimately tired... so, mcm body resistance dh jadi sgt lemah waktu kejadian tu..
sigh..wish I could be there with you..
let's just pray that she'll get well soon.. memang heartbreaking sangat rasa..
Post a Comment