Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Project

My work are all done - the invitations dissemination, the workshop application, updating the study's list, following up with the health ministry unit - and I basically have nothing to do - and yup, I'm blogging.  Too bad that working here would mean that I still need to comply to the 9 hours requirement to be at the office.  Why can't they cut it to half, so that I can complete the other half at home - and all I have to do is make sure that I'm online all the time - which is exactly the kind of thing that I always do when at home (see, nampak begitu loser sekali).

Yesterday I bumped into my ex-group mate when I was in Asasi.  Surprisingly, he recognises me and still remember my name albeit the fact that I am not such a friendly person back then - and also considering that we went to different faculties during our degree.

The first thing that crosses my mind upon meeting him would be "am I still THAT fat..???"  Incredulous as it may sound, but I guess, it is the traumatic reaction upon being fat once upon a time ago.

And so, that friend is already pursuing his PhD - a definite WOW at this age (and I'm still struggling to even start with my project).

Quite frankly, I don't really have the kick yet to do anything that requires deep thinking - because I realise that my head becomes itchy everytime I want to study.  The itch just reduced when I'm working.  And I'm not sure if I'm ready to be all itchy again starting off with this project.

I've collected mountain of literatures.  But reading them is - yawwwwnn - makes me feel so sleepy.  I admire those who dwell deep in the literature review stage.

I read, I'm amazed, and then I forgot.

I'm 26 but my forgetfulness makes me feel like I'm a granny.

Anyway, what am I doing whining this and that -- I need to focus this energy to my design project.  Move move move!!

No comments: