Kerabat Kelantan filing for suit over a car! Damn -- why can't they just settle it in a subtle and peaceful manner? Might as well they just donate that Bently to charity houses. Syeshh... Royals..~
I am so pissed off with the offices parking system. I can't park at the staff area since I'm not a staff - I'm just a part-timer which doesn't grant me with the luxurious parking spaces. And the available parking space for visitor is so minimal that somehow you would've wished that you can invent a 'foldable' car which can be 'parked' inside your purse.
And so today, my favourite illegal parking spot has been closed since they're doing some construction work there. There's like 3-4 construction work going on simultaneously at this place, including our pantry room. It's noisy, dusty and damnly irritating. My working days are filled with drilling and grinding and sewing noises that you feel like it would be a bless to unplug the ear from its socket once in a while. I can't even focus on the literature studies which requires a peaceful and harmony environment - heck, waktu bersemangat tu la macam-macam onar jadi.
So, since I have to park way farther down by the road sides, I'm not in such a good mood coming in the office this morning after the so-called long walk up the hills. And since I don't have any real work to do, as usual, internet would be the solace.
I received friend request from that girl, the one I used to call Suicide Chick who re-added me into her friend list. Ok, that's new. After removing me from the list, re-adding me is something interesting. I think she read the message at my old blog.
Later, I was chatting with her, and amazingly, we are on good terms. Exchanging sorry and stories like some good-long-lost friend. Yeah, we do have one point of hatred which comes in the form of a bald-headed guy, which kind of connect us in a weird way.
It's very interesting that she's now married with a 3 month old baby girl. Gosh, time flies, eh? And talk about moving on, that is definitely MOVING ON... Ironically saying, yeah, I feel so proud of her.
Considering that she's the first to say 'sorry', I really believe that she is one heck of a mature woman and for that, I salute her. And I forgot about being pissed off over some parking this morning.
So, way to go.
On another note, I just watched the 30 minutes special preview of 'Lagenda Budak Setan' at Astro Prima yesterday, and heck - I'm hating it already. Tell me something, that first scene where Kasyah met Ayu is at a university, right? I presume, doing their degree, or diploma, or something like that - ait?
What kind of university still make the student stand up and say "Selamat Pagi Cikgu" as in you're in Standard 6...??? Stop downgrading the university students, dear movie directors!!!
And, what is it with overly-excessive-makeup nerd character??? That is so Razak Mohaideen material! Make some real research at some real university, please! Stop making woman look so dorky. Jijik aku dengan pemikiran shallow macam tu!
Dan ambil gambar pokok waktu malam without a tripod at a fast shutter speed...? You will got nothing, dude! Nothing! Total darkness of blurry image. And I'm not even a photographer.
And --- for a 'Budak Setan' to be speaking like some 'Budak Tak Berapa Setan' -- is bleeerrgghh... Where's the gua-lu part? Where's the bro? Where's the bai? Where's the cilaka thing? And why does 'Budak Setan' have to always be accompanied by a stock of friend who have that annoying laugh and irritating posture. Why didn't the friend get the 'Budak Setan' title instead?
I'm almost touched while watching the spoiler involving Azmi hitting Ayu and burning some papers, but other than that, the great epic love story destroyed by another amateurish movie maker - I really pity Ahadiat Akashah. I would be ashamed if my work of art is portrayed with some cheapstick scenes.
Too bad - it would've great.
No comments:
Post a Comment