On a more *ehem* polished issue, I attended a seminar yesterday on 'The Habit of Getting Into Writing' - merely because I am NOT getting into the habit of writing my project paper just yet. When I can't write anything on that, I can't forward my OUTSTANDING (saying it with pride) result to the Study Leave Unit since it would require me to meet with my supervisor to fill up the progress report form. Strategically saying, in order to get a good impression, I really have to come out with something on the project.
Anyway, getting back to the seminar, the speaker quoted something that came from Stephen King : "To be a successful writer, I know only two methods - read a lot, and write a lot". And with that being said, you hear me, I am going to blog every freaking bloody day, even if it's about my cat shits in his food plate.
But, if I blog every day, how the hell am I going to allocate the time to actually write my project paper...??
Haha -- it's just the thing that I need to familiarize myself with writing lengthy articles. Something to spur the interest in writing.
* * *
Anyway, last 2 night I dreamt about going back to teaching. It's a nightmare since in the dream, I could not project my voice, and I ended up becoming one of those small sqeuaky voiced boring lecturer. Gosh! I didn't even prepare any teaching plan for that day. Scary okkay... I dread those moment. I want to become one of those hip, cool and inspiring teacher. It's very rare to find one inspiring teaching woman. It is always about them being moody and weird and PMS-sy and always bitchy.
So yesterday, I browsed through techniques of projecting your voice, and I came to one conclusion : suara mesti dari perut! (burrp..that one surely dari perut punya..haha!)
* * *
I went to I-City last Friday, and heck -- it's not such a nice place to go to anymore -- dan ini semua angkara VUVUZELAS. Last time, I-City is a place where you can just walk around the park, enjoying the high hue-saturated vision and the high density of crowd makes that place an interesting place to go to since no one is going to pay any attention to you snapping photos macam jakun since everybody is doing the same thing.
But recently, they're selling one of those vuvuzelas thing (maybe out of soccer fever) and you can hear lorry-kind-of-honking at every freaking place of the park. It is just too freaking annoying that you feel like smacking their faces with their freaking annoying vuvuzelas. Whoever created that thing must have got some problem with their hearing.
The feeling of going to I-City is like being in a traffic-jam City, minus the vehicles. Those who love to have that traffic jam feel is one insane person... I only misses traffic jam once in a while because of the feel of civilization presence - definitely not because of the noises!
So, no more i-city, not even for family activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment