Tuesday, November 2, 2010

pattern

It all started with the pattern top I bought.  and then I realised today while cleaning the room -- i am indeed obsessed with certain pattern, and my room is filled with it.

 wardrobe deco

favourite free tote-bag

favourite nightgown robe

recently cleared notice board

weaved basket for the cooking utensils -- that ended up still safely tucked in the bedroom

favourite bed-pillow sheet

bank book's case + receipts case

I think it's a beauty.  Often, it is not the preferred option for the partner.  But who cares.  I'm just a pattern-people, and pattern-people I will be.

Anyyyywaaay, life's been good.  Everything came rolling in just at the right pace and the right feel.  

Like last Friday, i am so rushed up trying to complete all my pending tasks since my contract work has come to an end, and so, I ended up driving home around 5.30pm to rush to Shah Alam to print and mem'buku'kan my report.  5.30 pm in KL, on Friday -- slim chance to slip from the hideous traffic.  Yet, a miracle - i think - that the traffic is super-clear that I manage to reach Shah Alam approx. 6pm.  How amazing.  And then, almost all traffic light turned green, and a thought hit me, that if by any chance I got a parking right in front of the printing shop, I am indeed a lucky brat that day.  Guess what..??  I got a parking right in front of the printing shop.  Blessed!  I think it's because I perform the Asar prayer at the early timing that day --?? maybe...  Thank you, dear God!  

Too hooked up with work and classes and endless projects and assignment, often the good things happening slipped from becoming the blog entry of the day. 

Remember the friend who -- like -- lost her mind some time ago?  Who can't remember her family and herself, who talk about the most illogical things after the ultimate breakdown?  She is now BACK and healed!  Alhamdulillah!  It's been a while actually.  I think I met her last few months or something.  Intended to write about it but delayed to the reasons stated above.  She is definitely back to her old self.  She can't even remember about whatever shennanigans happening for the past 1 year.  It feels like a miracle.  Talking to her, the same ol' Habsah with her bubbly self.  Frankly speaking, of all the people that I knew in my entire life, Habsah is one of the person that I would label as 'tulus'.  She have an amazing personality and beautiful inner values.  It's good that she's back.  It makes us believe in hope, and God definitely work in funny ways.

That's cotton candy of the day.  We'll deal with the not-so-cotton-candy part later.

No comments: