Dude!
It takes two to tango. Not one. Else, it's just a joget gila syok sendiri - if you know what I mean. But I doubt so. Spare me from your annoying self-sulking mood. I know you're sad with the blunders happening in your life -- but then, you get up, suck it up, and find ways to resolve it. Not sulk and annoy the crap of other people.
You want me to help lift your burdens -- but you are not willing to listen to what I'm trying to say. Duduk buat muka hambar kunyah-kunyah ais will not solve your fuckin' problem. I'm willing to help -- but how the hell am I going to help you when you yourself are just too lazy to move your freakin' butt from the mess. How the hell can you resolve yourself when you shut yourself off from any advices? If you want to do it yourself, then keep your sulking face elsewhere. Stop asking for me. I have my own problems to take care of. I don't need your drama to be spilled into my own pool of blunders. All those emotional SMSes, silent talks -- dude, that is so 5 years ago.
Next time, I'll save my talks to those who are willing to listen.
No comments:
Post a Comment