Wednesday, February 9, 2011

All is well

Ok, dearie cat has been discharged from the pet-ICU.  He's been eating, sleeping and shitting to his usual state.  No photos yet -- because I'm just too sleepy reading two journal article after a day full of outings.  Choose to meet up with old friend instead of hooking up with the partner.  Sekali-sekala away from the partner is a bless, it widens your horizon.

And oh, articles from Ukraine is so much interesting to be read compared to articles from the US.  Short, simple, and practical.  There's a reason why I would prefer Mathematics over History.  It's the fact-reading part that I hate.

And ---- mum has been reminding us to inquire about the aerobic and/or dance session near or place.  She really wants to join it.  That's something new.  Anyway, if I manage to wake up early tomorrow, will do a simple morning jog with mum --- that's another new thing.  Mum and exercise --?  She never cease to amaze us.

No comments: