
During non-sickness season
Apakejadah, ini musim kucing sakit ke?
We let Olin out and he didn't come back for his usual meal yesterday. And today, we found him lying on our porch, with dribbling stinky saliva and don't-bug-me-face that I-just-want-to-sleep-attitude. Dude, I am so not going through this all over again. I mean -- what kind of thin stinky cat would've resist a nice piece of canned food and fried chicken? Only those zombified feline infected with the Kappi-decease would've rejected it. And yeah, I created that symptom out of the name of my late cat.
I'm not even sure if the Kappi-decease is too infectious that sharing the same drinking bowl would've spread the virus. I know my cat is fooling around in our neighbours lawn -- furthermore, their kids adore our cats and plays with them almost every evening. So, we don't think letting the cat out would be of any harm. Heck -- I'm not even sure what causes the Kappi-decease.
So, we brought him to a clinic, in KL!!! It's CNY season, and considering the Subang Jaya vet is mostly non-muslims due to the degree of handling with animals like dogs and such, so, most of the clinics are closed during the CNY. Finally, we found one near the city centre, which is basically a 24 hour service. How cool is that. A 24-hours animal clinic? For normal cases however, they only allow admission until 9pm. Later than that would've been those considered serious cum severe cases.
Ok, fine -- sick cat costs money. I'll make sure they'll only consume indoor food and it'll be less likely for them to wonder around like some sick peasant! At least, they have to live healthy around me. I can't stand facing another cat death in my car or anywhere within my sight. It's hard to get it out of the head.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about your cat. The weird thing is one of my friend, lost 3 cats after one another. Ada epidemic in feline world that we don't know?
Yes! It could be that same virus. Indeed, an epidemic. It's fortunate that managed to bring the cat to clinic just in time -- hopefully. Still waiting for the final verdict for the next 2 days.
Post a Comment