Do you know that cat's pee smells very bitter? You can taste the bitterness just by smelling it, not literally tasting is. You don't think I would've tasted the cat pee for real, do you? The smell became a horrific stench and an annoying one when you can't get rid of the awful aroma especially when you are trying to sleep on the bed where the cat peed.
I woke up at 3 am today with the painful stench of cat's shit engulfing the room mixed with the lingering scent of bitter cat's pee of 2 days ago which doesn't really disappear no matter how many time I blot it with water and fragrant soap. Knowing that something is terribly wrong, groggily trying looking for the source of the stink, whalla, a nice piece of cat poo 'cake' on the floor, by which half of it covered my secondary laptop beg. A 'nice' piece-of-creamery-brown-chocolate-poo! This is one of the time when you can say, 'I HATE MY CAT'! Not only my room smelled bitter with the cat pee, now they added up another note of stink with the hot disgusting yucky poo smell.
It's the 2nd time the cat poo-ed in my room. And the 3rd time they pee-d on my bed. I mean -- one of these days, I might have lunch with my cat's meat, if that's even allowed. What do they think my room is? Their luxurious king sized bathroom? They should know their master ain't no big shot Hollywood star who put fluffy pillow in the toilet. Stupid cat.
So, now I'm actually trying to find ways to eliminate the disgusting odour. The first time the cat peed, I just clean it normally since the stench is not that terrible. The second time the cat peed, he/she leaves a BIG pool covers 2/3 of the bed. I cleaned it, but I felt very disgusted to sleep on it, so I turned the bed 360 degree vertically. The third time that stupido peed, he/she leaves only a small pool of pee -- but one very strong painful stench kind of smell which doesn't really disappear no matter how many soap and perfume I sprayed on it. So I can't really turn the bed around anymore since the other side is more severely damaged. All I can do is to align it so that the stinky part is not so close to my nostrils. (T_T)
Right now -- all I want to really say is -- my cat is a stupido. Haha!
Edited later : I mean -- no matter how many times they pee-d of poo-ed in my room or on my bed, I always ended up sleeping with them -- again!
2 comments:
Left some orange peel on your room. they hate that..they might stop peeing and pooing there..but there's possibility they'll stop sleeping there as well.. :P
Wow, that's a new one. Thanks anyway. I'll try to use it, only within the bed area :-)
Post a Comment