Friday, February 25, 2011

Sweet tooth-ing at KL

I will definitely miss the night-life scene at KL when I go back to Melaka this next few month -- agak scary thought itu!  The neon lights, the people at night -- phewww, really going to miss that.


Tunnel apa-benda-entah, which disrupt the re-previewed 'Panggilan Hangit' aired at that time that makes me and the beau go "aaaaaaaaa----apa jadi!"

Anyway, before me and the beau pick up Jis at her place for her holiday escapade, we spent the time strolling around The Curve at night while playing around with the camera.  This is what you'll likely get at the night scene -- and these group sing pretty well too!


(Atas) sambil cuba-cuba buat effect bokeh -- kononnya.

I love the not-so-packed crowd, I love the scene, I love the architecture aspect of the place, and I love the food!  Setelah dua hari sober dari makan ayam, I am craving for chocolate-y desserts and that's how we ended up at that spot.

Amazing place, amazing dishes, strategic hangout spot, and yummy desserts.

 (Left, the beau selection) Queen Rock n Roll - milk chocolate shake 
(Right, moi selection) Ms Coco Mocha Frappe - Belgian Dark Mocha Frappe

Verdict : Both are definitely amazing.  Presentation wise is amazing, and worth the pricey tag!

Chocolate chips and Sultana Crepe

Initially I wanted to opt for chocolate fondue with fruits, but its too pricey for my current state of spending.  So, decided to tone down the cost by selecting the crepe instead.  Quite a big portion to be eaten by 2 people.  Maybe it's suitable 3-4 serving.  Again, it is definitely worth the price since there's a huge chunk raisins in the crepe.  

The verdict : I love it -- but a huge chocolate crepe may not be suitable to be paired with another chocolate drink.  My mocha selection managed to neutralise the too-chocolatey feel of the whole dessert, while the beau's selection may be too much for him.  Nonetheless, it is highly recommended for all sweet toothed people out there.  If you're selecting chocolate based food -- do order coffee/mocha kind of drink.  It will help you deal with the food -- or else, you can't enjoy the food kerana rasa mual.  

Dan oh, pergi waktu gaji dah masuk ye -- so that you wouldn't cringe looking at the menu.  :-D  


Do check out their website for the glimpse of their servings.  Jangan lupa panggil saya kalau mau cuba makan-makan di sini :-P  Looking forward for the next trip at this place.

And -- i guess I'm not disciplined enough to control my calories intake -- especially when you're surrounded with so many amazing dishes!

2 comments:

Shai Kamarudin said...

my God, masa makan kat sunway pyramid arituh, I ate kat Popeye's and it was so tak sedap, meanwhile depan Popeye's tu memang Chocolate Lounge. So I was cussing myself for eating at Popeye's instead of CL. Next time nak try!!!! Jommmm

Ms. M said...

Woooh, ada gak ek dkt Pyramid? Let's!!! Dishes yang sangat amazing! Tapi first time tgk menu strawberry cicah choc, terus teringat Siti-Dato K 'mengorat' dishes..ahahaha!