I found the culprit who have been making blunder in my room -- my bed -- with their stinking pee. It's not my cat. It's an outsider cat, who eventually hop in my room through the good ol' window! I just went down for a short while, kicked my cat outside to let them do the poo and pee thing, and few minutes later, spotted this one particular stray cat running, scrambling in the house, shocked upon being spotted in the house -- which makes me wonder how the hell did he ever comes in -- and immediately I rush to my bedroom as fast as I can -- to find out that a fresh stinking pool of pee on my bed -- for the bloody fourth time! It is definitely not the doing of my cats since they're both under my watchful eyes for their poo-pee hour.
I should try the 'orange' tips -- I guess.
At 2 am in the morning, I'm becoming Elizabeth Gilbert who once cried in her bathroom at the wee hour over her life's complications -- except I don't have any accessible bathroom from my room, and I'm sitting at the corner of my bed -- crying -- over a new pool of pee that I eventually have to clean! My life's a total mess!
And I'll definitely be sleeping on the floor tonigh. (T_T)
No comments:
Post a Comment