Friday, April 8, 2011

-

I'm not sure.
Pissed - maybe.
Irritated - maybe.
Tired - not so.
Fed up - definitely.
Still motivated -  can't tell.
Feel fucked up - i think so.
Do I look like it? not sure - maybe not.
Hate anything? - almost everything.
Why? - i hate feeling like i'm stucked.
Just un-stuck it - the key is at other people.
Call that other people - done, they told me to ask other people.
Go ask the other people - couldn't get through.
Walk past it - i'm running past it.
And so? - Slammed face first on the wall.
Stucked again - yup.
How do I feel now? - hungry.
Go eat something - I will.
Anything else - feel like shopping.
Go do it - still couldn't find any interesting piece of dress.
Sew it then - I will.
Feeling better - maybe.
Smile? (^-^)
Lousy? Still.

No comments: