I know I have only completed a mere 4,000 of it.
I know I have another approximately 11 days to submit the drafted full report to my supervisor.
I know I have about 2 months to go back to the rabbit hole for the next 3 years of my life and deal with sucky arrogant intelligent people throughout that time period.
(Note to God: Please let me blend with the 'intelligent' part and spare me from the sucky and arrogant part)
But theeeeennn --- this is the kind of thing that makes me feel worth breathing, worth living, worth to laugh, worth to smile, and worth to love and worth to be loved.
Yes yes yes -- I still wondered if I decided not to 'like' maths back then, and if good classes is not being labelled as being in the science stream by the teachers, would I immerse and educate myself with arts instead.
Oh, I just remember. During form 3, I hate the Art Education teacher for humiliating me in front of the class. Maybe that kills the artsy-ambition in me. Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment