Sleeping that came along with a dream is very rare for me. But I realised that I almost always have horror dreams if I slept through the morning after Subuh prayer. Like a few days ago, I dreamt about arguing with my sis' maid. I am constantly annoyed with her which I never really highlight in this space, but I never thought that that annoyance could be dragged in the dream -- which is often associated with our subliminal mind.
I have always have issues with her rudeness, but then I prefer to be in the background than really have that cat-fight thing with her -- which is not really worth it. So what happens in that dream is that she was doing that shouting act towards my niece and nephew (like she always do) and in that dream, I have had enough with her and kinda loose my cool. And she shot me. Yes, she shot me - in that dream - using a gun she bought from the 'pasar malam'. The shooting scene was like the slow motion movement ala The Matrix. Ended up that it is indeed a gun from 'pasar malam' that the bullet backfires her instead.
I am scared that I thought I was the one injured. I tried to run out of the house while tries to drag me back into the house to keep her secret, and I yelled 'Help' and lucky me that a passerby heard me. I tried to reason frantically that my sis' maid is trying to kill me, and when I turn to her -- guess what -- she turns into a cat with bleeding ears. So, at that point, I wonder if I would be the one blamed instead for that event.
Serious shit, I hate that kind of dream. Even if it very much Alice in Wonderland kind of dream, my heartbeat is beating frantically that even when I woke up, I can still feel the panic.
And this morning -- no, I did not sleep through the morning after Subuh prayer. It's a rare dream that I have before I woke up for prayer. It's a cheesy dream instead. It's about meeting my separated lover that I have not met for a really long time that upon meeting, we realised that we really missed each other and never want to let go anymore. And in that dream both of us are some kind of celebrity surrounded with spy-type of paparazzi and always ended having our photos published somewhere -- even in the tumblr! And damn -- every photo captured is preettttyyyy and amazing with that touch of classy vintage I have always loved! I am happy -- and I am giddy with love in that dream. Yet, I didn't recognise the so-called separated lover of mine. Nobody I really know in my real life, but somebody -- or something that made me feel very content -- the void is being filled -- like I don't have to really worry about anything anymore -- finally -- a feeling that I have always craved for. Cheesy as it may sound, it kinda healed me in a way.
And today -- rasa lousy balik gara-gara RM3 yang B ambil. Damn~
8 comments:
woahhhh stranger..your dreams are pretty extreme no? quite unsettling..
take a break though, you obviously have lots of things on your mind going on and you can't even rest while your sleep..
sometimes, its not good to keep everything to yourself you know..try to let it out..
wish you all the best and good luck..
the 1st one is pretty extreme. the 2nd one, on the other hand is somehow -- comforting -- to be around someone that completes you, although i dont know who it really is.
i kinda have some difficulty to blurt out my emotions to people - especially since the one i trusted doesnt seem to be interested anymore to listen.. i guess that's just life. learning to cope by myself with head held high. :D
hey stranger..you find comfort in puzzling dreams? AWETHOME..hahaha..
you know what..i just learned.. sometimes..its not that people who you trusted, not interested anymore to listen..but, they don't want to just listen, they want to help..but they don't know how..and its frustrating to them when that happens..and they don't want to talk to you about it, coz they don't want you to feel down..so, they just shove aside their frustration..and it make them appear as not willing to listen anymore..make sense? sometimes i do find this make sense..in certain situation..
but sometimes..people don't want to listen anymore coz they didn't understand..its not an issue for them..and they saw us as 'over dramatic'..hehehe..well what to do? you just keep living & do the best you can..good luck pal.. :)
Yeah, i agree. the thing with asking people to listen to our rantings is that -- they can listen -- but we expect them to understand instead of just listening. maybe that's the part where i feel slightly frustrated about. but in a way, how can i expect people to understand when they're not literally at our place. it takes a really special person to really understand what's really going on inside haywired mind of us. haha!
thanks for your comforting words. may God bless u :)
oh yeahh strangers..that the words..expectation..if they short of our expectation, we get frustrated..and vice versa..kind of hard not to expect anything isn't?
here for you..a website for you to turn on and go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..short term solutions for our haywire mind..hahaha.. http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com/
enjoy!
yeah dear, without we realise it, we have set a bar of how people around us should be like...hard to change that.haha.
aww, nice blog. i love how the pic is taken and the art in it is cool. Ickle and Lardee are funny! Only yesterday my nephew just got 8 of his teeth extracted due to excessive cavities. haha!
hahaha..yeahh..i found it hard to change as well..bad habit die hard..hahaha..
anyway, glad you like the blog..i love ickle & Lardee..anyway 8 teeth? wowwww..having sweet aunty surely bad for your teeth..hahahahaaha..ok..lame jokes.. :P
awwwwwwwww!!!!
schweet...~
*blush*blush*
HAHAHA!
Post a Comment