Sunday, April 17, 2011

(@.@)

Bengangnya.

You know how I always hated people who make up personal appointments -- yet didn't fulfill one.  Dinner dates, meeting up, morning jog, etc.  That's why it's called 'personal appointment' -- because I took it personally.

And like any other usual appointments, any cancellation ought to be informed beforehand, and at best be included with an apology.

You know why it pisses me off?  Because when that particular appointment have the potential of going somewhere and eating out, I would dress-up earlier and would not eat anything heavy as I would prefer to enjoy real dish without having to feel guilty for my bloated stomach for eating too much.

Not even an apology?

Dude -- I did not have any real dish today.  My food consumption consist a few bananas, morning kuey teow, some donut, a cup of coffee, and a lot of plain water.  I'm a typical Malay who enjoy a plate of rice daily.  Any rice deprivation affects my rationality.

I'm hungry, and I'm angry.

I have nothing much to say but 'you are a douchebag!'.  I don't think he understand it, but who cares.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey strangers..is this the part where i should just keep quiet & sit in the corner silently..or face the wrath of hungry women? hahahaha..

i think, no matter it's personal appointment or work related appointment, people should at least have courtesy not to cancel anything last minute unless it's really urgent matters..furthermore..penantian itu satu penyiksaan..hahhahahaa

Ms. M said...

Haha! No worries, I'm not angry anymore since I'm no longer hungry. Just had a nice lunch btw. :P

Sangat menyeksakan, especially when food r involved. I don't really mind if it's being canceled, but at least have the courtesy to apologise, or inform me earlier. takdelah tertunggu2 mcm was being stood up. (T_T)

Anonymous said...

yeahh..understand...and it's worst if you have to wait in the restaurant..keep waiting & waiting..and after that, you kind of feel uneasy..feel like everyone in the restaurant gossiping about you eating alone..i don't like that.. :P

Ms. M said...

Lucky the appointment was not made at any restaurant. Nanti jadi macam scene Meg Ryan tunggu Tom Hanks in You've Got Mail. Haha!