I'm getting bored of this commonalities.
The common talks.
The common douchness.
Bila nak naik lagi satu anak tangga ni?
Saya dah penat tunggu...
Or should I just sprint upward all by myself?
I've read somewhere that if somebody restrict you from becoming the best of you, leave it and move on.
Tapi if I leave, dia crumble - bottom down.
And if I stay, it will always be at the same level of stairs.
.
.
.
.
How, meh?
6 comments:
hey strangers..
how about the option to sprint upward by yourself..at the same time, while you're at the top of the stairs, scream for encouragement to him..remember to always pause to remind him you're always for him..
:)
i tried. but i always turn back for the fear that he'll be lost and took another flight of stairs instead...~
what a dilemma...
hmmm strangers....
seem like there are 2 issues here..the obvious one is his lack effort to climb the stairs..and second one..your fear seem like you're not trust him enough he'll climb the stairs...
kind of hard to keep being the 'mom' in the relationship though..and in the first place..you shouldn't be..
well, assess this situation..and ask..what you want in this relationship...list it down, check the answer..and categorize it to MoSCoW categories..Must Have? Should Have? Could Have? Nice to Have? Can live without?
i think, if you keep things in check..you might know the answer..but again..i might be wrong..when come to heart matters, logic does not make sense.. :P
YES! You are right. I'm so tired of being the 'mom' that I always think that I'm not fit for this kind of thing. Hey -- am no superwoman.
That MoSCoW thing -- that's new, and interesting.. sometimes, deep down, i kinda knew what i SHOULD do, instead it's not the thing that i have enough guts to do -- i guess..
well strangers..when you prioritize, i guess you'll see what important..but in the end, whether this is good enough indication of the action you should take..its still back to same question..what you want?love & life is no project management though..hehehhe
Anyway..How the MoSCoW rankings work..the Must have is priority..the things you must do, if don't have this, consider deal off..Should have, is 2nd priority, the things that should be there but you can still ok if its not there..could have is more of what you want more, but not as important..then, nice to have is the bonus, if its there, you're lucky but you can function without it..
try list it down, and let me know of the result.. :P
will do! :)
Post a Comment