What a relief! I can say that nothing ever felt complete within this month. It doesn't matter if I'm hanging out, or taking a break, or watching some movies -- I can never feel fulfilled until I finished this bloody writing process. Now I know why my ex-boss took a whole year (in Sydney) just to finish up his PhD thesis. Dude, if I'm rich enough, I'll spend the year at Paris instead. And no -- I'm nothing close to having a PhD, yet. This writing process is so nerve-wrecking. You just can't be sure whether you a writing enough to explain, or you've read enough to benchmark, or if the result you get is enough to be accepted.
This is how my nephew portray my look at that time. It's lucky that he didn't snap the floor, or the bed. Oh, and the cow on that chair is my new butt-piece. Excessive sitting activity simply numbed my butt :)
Plenty of things have been going on. It's just the matter of finding the right time to write about it, and I'm too nervous to write about anything -- not until my report are complete. And now -- I can basically do whatever I want. Let's see what's in the store for the past month -- in graphical way -- since I've been writing too much now.
THE CAT STUFF
Still remember this kiddo?
Well -- she multiplied.
Into this :
Which we question the father:
Is that green or blue eyes? Because the only blue-eyed male in the cat society of our place would be our late Kappi. But Kappi doesn't have orange-gey fur. Is this a funny mixed-up concoction of cat sperm? Whatever it is, they're just -- adoooorable! At this age, they smells good, and we don't really have any pee or poo problem - yet!
AMAZING STROCHO PIE
Bought this strawberry chocolate pie from Shai's friend, Mun in conjunction for the Mother's Day. (Sebenarnya beli sebab diri sendiri dah terliur. The event was just an excuse..haha!)
I can only say one word -- MAGNIFIQUE! My mom tambah sampai three big slices. Aku? Tak payah cakap lah. Despite the long story of how some mysterious hand turn-around the unopened box face down the previous night, the content is still in place. I adore the chocolate. It tasted deliciously different. The combination of the 'crumbly' pie and the soft sweet chocolate with a tinge of strawberry sour-ness -- is like running down the hill of a green field with soft breezes that makes your hair dance together with its rhythm. (haha, lame attempt to sound like a Masterchef jury). Whatever it is, it's amazing! Head of HERE for your own experience of sweet delicacies.
MISC.
I bought a new phone. A more cheaper, practical, realistic and chic version. Replaced the CSL that doesn't make any sense. And the only reason for the CSL is just for the dual-sim card option, and the TV. I realised that I don't really need additional number anymore since I'm no longer an auditor. And the way CSL spelled 'Wednesday' as in 'Wendnesday' just irked me.
Announcing this in the blog is pretty cheesy since it's not a BEE-BEE or Aiphone or all those Samsung tab high-end phone what-so-ever. I think I am over those technological gadget stuff. I handed out the ol' PDA to my sis in law. I switched back to prepaid because it's more economical. And I only use the phone to sms and message, and play some game while waiting for someone, or access any wifi on any rare occasions. I prefer internet viewing on my laptop. So, those high-end phones just doesn't seem significant to me anymore. And I just realised that my recent selection of items is pink or magenta or purple in colour.
What I'm trying to say is that --- I think I'm getting old -- and too girly... Gosh -- geli pulak bila dibayangkan. Girly and old -- just doesn't sync~
Anyway -- I have exactly one month before I report back to the office. I have loads of list I'm trying fulfill within this short time span. We'll start tomorrow by having a morning jog after a looooong break.
Till then - enjoy!









3 comments:
old & girly? serius weyh? ehehehe
hahahah true about the gadget. the older I get, the lousier I am at learning technology. I just prefer a phone that I can tekan and call someone. gadget that makes easier access to internet means more money down the drain nak membayarnya.
cuteness. the kitties mesti lagi cantik bila dah besar when the colour is more defined.
oh thanks for the review, bebeh!
Jis : seriously!
Shai : itu lah... even masa main free wifi itu hari, entah macam mana still cilok kredit aku..bummer.. the older i get, the 'kedekut' i become..~
their eyes (the kitties) now looks greenish pulak..ada genetik sesumpah ke boleh tukar2 kaler ni~
no problemo... tak sabar nak get the next one :)
Post a Comment